Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 19 –Relief from Menstrual Pain with EFT, irregular menstrual bleeding, hormonal imbalance

:3 For menstrual pain, irregular menstrual bleeding, female hormone imbalance, VK users can do EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
VK has a special feature of mimicking other healing techniques including EFT.

:3 Just hold VK and say VK EFT TO MY WHOLE REPRODUCTORY SYSTEM x 3 and keep VK on your lower abdomen or keep it aside for around 30 min.

Any emotions trapped causing unbearable pain can be released with EFT using VK.

:3 This healing can be done even in drinking water by charging the water with the same request (Above request in capital letters). This can be even added with FEM SERUM, PAIN CARE SERUM, and GOLDEN SUNRISE energy in the same water.

:3 Additional Tip: This healing of EFT using VK can be started 3 days prior to expected menstrual flow.

:3 Male VK users can also send this energy to help their spouses or female family members when required.

:3 VK users need not know the details of EFT like ...How it is done. VK mimics EFT just with a simple request.
The number of doses will depend on the severity of the pain. In acute pain drink this water one sip every 10 min.

:3 Now, we have BALANCE SERUM which includes energies for releasing negative emotions and balancing the hormonal system, so this can be included in all healings.

19.jpeg 83.9K

Comments

• Thankyou for this wonderful tip didi, it is really wonderful with more then 100% results.
    I did for my wife sometime back, it not only help her for mensural flow but it also regularise her mensural cycle.
    One more thing VK is such a great friend that she has to request for "comfortable mensural cycle" and VK romoves all her pains during this time. VK take cares on its own for the users.
  • Gratitudes to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor ji for the invention of VK and cosmic serums.
  • Is it ok to say EFT instead of Emotional Freedom technique

• @Saibisa

Yes as it is known term in both short form and full form

• Thank You

• Thnku so much angel rakhi di.

Vk is our lifeline
  • Golden Sunrise Mam.... This is beautiful tip. I will follow this tip for my daughter, because she is always facing this problems.
    Thank you so much Sharat Sir and you Mam with lots of gratitude...
  • Golden Snrise. My daughter always have unberrable pain. So this is very useful for her. Thanks for sharing????
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhi maam, Sharat Sir and VK and your whole team, thank you for your beautiful and simple tips. Il definitely use to help people because I have seen fear, confusion, aloofness, irritation in such type of issues, it becomes necessary to release the emotional baggage in them which is beyond control, VK is beautifully designed to heal the impossible situation that too with calm and patience..GOLDEN SUNRISE n Gratitude to Rakhi maam, VK, Sharat Sir and your whole team for all your support. God bless you all