Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offering prayers to Deceased person

edited January 2018 in Spirituality Discussion
Hi.... Can we do something for deceased person with the help of vk....

Like to offer prayers or request vk to make them happy and at peace wherever they are....

Everytime My brother comes in my dream and i feel like where is he, is he happy or not or something is bothering him.... I don't know but I want him to be at peace wherever he is.... Tomorrow is his birthday also...

Can I do something for him through vk.....????

Comments

• Even I see my father very frequently in my dreams.... I miss him so much....
  • Dear @Dolly, we share your melancholy and grief but we all have to accept the destiny, as we are not left with any other way. Souls departed merge into greater energy. We earthlings, holding micros of the slightest part of it are no one to do something for them.....only our reverence and prayers are true homage to them.

Please do not worry for his well being. Disembarking the body, merged into the eternal, May the soul be in peace, should be our sincere prayer. **Its my opinion that we should not try to mingle intensely and attract a departed soul. This gives them more pain. **

Yes, we can support through VK, by passing our best prayers for its well being in its journey into the Divine. We may hold our VK between our palms and request VK for blessings of the Almighty for the departed Soul and give Peace and solace. You may offer Gangajal with Tulasi (Imagine it fill in your hands) to the departed soul, praying to rest in peace and may the Divine merge it eternally.

• Thank you sir....
  • Thanks a lot sir....