Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

late marriage manifested with ALL CLEAR SERUM for 2 people

edited January 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
mere father in law ke sister ki ghar me ek 41 ki age ki ladki thi aur unke brother 49 ki age ka tho dono ki shadi nahi ho rahi thi, maine unhe vk lene ko sujest ki i think 7 mahine pehle hoga unhone liya maine payal mam ki sugestion se unko sirf ye karne ko kaha ki "all clear karo " daily aur jo bi mangna hai apne bhasha me hi mange ...ab last month december me 7 tareek ko un dono ki shadi ek saat hogayi jo 15 saal se nahi ho raha tha vk ne 7 months me kardi its miracle i think...

Comments

• Mygod great
  • @rohini

Thats wonderful. Thanks for sharing

• Wow... Thankyou for sharing amazing experiences.
  • Wonderful
  • WOW...
    Puneet Sir and Rakhi Ma'am

I know a didi may be she is nearing 50 & she is single. All are sibling are living separately, mom & dad no more. I also got married very late and I can see she now avoid people who are married and have kids. Shes not even working to keep herself occupied.

I don't know her name but have seen her since childhood. I think she has given up all the hopes of getting married.
    Should we thing that's her destiny and leave her or can i visualise her and send her energies to get an apt life partner. If yes, please suggest what should i do.

Golden Sunrise to all your guidance and Love!

• @Sulatha mam yes you can request VK for her marriage.
    Please request VK in simple your words as simple request from our thoughts are always easily connected to our mind.

You can also send ALL CLEAR SERUM to the situation or any blockage to make way for her to get married soon.

Also click on this link below for detailed guidance for marriage query
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/8/marriage-delays

You can also read this beautiful testimonial how VK manifest marriage in two months time.
    Please click on the link
    https://www.litairian.com/wedding-bells/
  • @Sulatha

Age is only a number. Please leave this thought.

Please check the links suggested by Puneet.

Please give her MOOD UP SERUM to cheer her up first along with BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY to ALL THE EVENTS IN HER LIFE WHICH IS DISTURBING HER.

• Thanks Puneet Sir and Rakhi ma'am, as i dont know her name i can just say for didi and visualize her, right?

• @Sulatha

yes you can just put her in your intention. It doesn't matter even if you don't know her name, as VK works on your intention.

I appreciate that you are helping a person to change her life, not even knowing her name.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• Thanks a ton Rakhi ma'am!

• WOW that's superb.