Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Pls put some light on Mantra OM NAMAH SHIVAYA. Benefits, for which area we can use it's energy. Can I use it for Natal chart .

regards

Comments

• Dear @mukeshmg,
    You have asked something more than my ability. I am not great enough to put light on Mantra "Om Namah Shivaya". Tell me who can put light on the supreme Light itself? Its like showing a torchlight to the Sun in mid afternoon of June.

Chanting of Om Namah Shivaya is salutation of Lord Shiva. Shiva - one of the Supreme Trio. Shiva - the summit of all penance. Shiva - peak of all Energy system. He is known as the Samhaar Karta (the destroyer), but also adoringly called "Bhole Baba". It is because the energy of Lord Shiva, destroys the evil and restores harmony and peace.

In language of Energies, salutation to Shiva, activates our inner self. It blesses us with peace and calmness and elevates our Astral Chakras especially Ajna Chakra(Third Eye) and Sahasrara Chakra (Crown). No doubt, energy produced through this salutation, encourages control on the Pancha-bhuta (5 elements), give redemption from the fear of death and give freedom from diseases and pain, but it's speciality is to raise our consciousness (Vivek).

VK in our hand, is a blessing as it gives all the energies in its purest form and one does not have to be aware of any predetermined process and its performance. Also, a very powerful and effective audio of Kundalini, in the voice of Sharat Sir himself is a great way to get blessing of Lord Shiva.

• Can I use it for Natal chart .
  • To minimize bad effects , to get all positive favour from natal chart
  • Dear @mukesh ji, If you correlate, I have suggested to request VK for getting the best efffects from your Natal Chart + Navagraha blessings + Golden Sunrise in our previous conversation. I also suggested you not to make things complex when you have a simple solution at hand.

Still if you need to get more then please note all Divine Mantras are for our well being only. You may try any of them or may utilize categorized effects with VK. For example : Vaibhav Lakshmi Mantra for prosperity, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra for diseases and health, blessings of Maa Saraswati for intellect and so on.

Please share your actions and creativity for all to learn more.