Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to take help from VK to make a child or infant sleep peacefully at night.

edited February 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
I made request to VK but my child is either crying or playing but not sleeping

Comments

• @swettha03

You can give CALM DOWN SERUM and BABY CARE SERUM to the child.

Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REGULARISE MY CHILD'S SLEEP CYCLE.

• Thanks a lot mam
  • Do we say this 3 times and keep VK aside for 30 mins
  • Dear @Malini, please note, holding VK inyour hand, procedural formalities does not matter; what matters is your intention, gesture, in hindi we may term it - Bhav. After requesting you may slip VK under the child's pillow.

If playing or crying then the child seems irate and not ailing. So if he is not giving you space to carry out Rakhi ji's advise (which is ideal), you may just request "Sound Sleep to ", for 3 times and slip VK under his/her pillow.

Share your experience then please.

• Thank you Sanjay Sir
  • Thank you Sanjay Sir my baby slept well last night.
  • Golden Sunrise.. my 3 month old baby sleeps well in night..
    But he is fussy during day time..
    Like after having his feed.. I put him to sleep.. he sleeps for 10 mins.. n wakes up for sudden noice like water drops, plastic cover sounds, cooker whistle etc.. he startles n gets up.. like he gets a power nap..
    But after he wakes up.. if he is happy n playing.. that's fine.. but he cries n asks for milk again in 10 mins.. n even after several attempts to put him back to sleep in different ways he doesn't sleep until we feed him again.. due to this over feeding he vomits some milk even after burping... n cries again.. so it's a continuous process..

I am giving him GS+BCS+CDS+PHS

N also request "VK please bless my baby with deep peaceful sleep right NOW "
  • Please let me know if I can do anything additional to this
  • @Madhoo ji
    Please explore VK tips for more possibilities. You can also use SEARCH option with term baby to find more discussions
  • @Madhoo

If a baby is crying for milk, it would not sleep for long, till the hunger is satisfied.

Request VK for REGULARISING YOUR FEED TIME AND QUANTITY TO SATIFY HIS NEEDS/HUNGER FOR THE BEST OF HIS GROWTH AND REST/SLEEP.

• Thank You Puneet Ji and Rakhi Ji.. :)