Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Success to Release and Heal Toothache with VK

edited September 2021 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
GOLDEN SUNRISE,

SHARING MY SUCCESS TO RELEASE AND HEAL MY TOOTHACHE WITH VK.

Today morning I was having severe pain in my right tooth was not able to open my mouth.
So I requested my VK to do a VOB of my right toothache and affected area also requested VK to use the energies of all clear serum and pain care serum and started rotating vk very gently over the affected area for two minutes and then kept the vk on the effected part for ten minutes.

Within half an hour the pain was gone.

I was able to open my mouth easily.
This is not all.

The problem started some 18 months back. I had pain and swelling in my teeth on both sides. Consulted with a dentist. She advised RCT and cap replacement on both sides.

Left side treatment was almost complete except cap for which she placed an order. But before fixing the cap Lockdown started.

The dentist called me saying the cap will be ready in five days' time. Since our clinic is closed I will call you when the cap reaches me. It took ten more days she called me saying I am going to a clinic for 30 minutes only so please come immediately.

So I reached there in ten minutes. She told me since it's already more then 15 days gap ,the cap may not fit now.
I said don't worry I will have no problem, you fix it.

I then requested my vk. Vk please help this doctor to fix the cap and do the needful. And doctor fixed the cap, it took 10 seconds. She asked me how you are feeling.

I said no problems at all. I am feeling comfortable.

She was surprised said really surprised as when we fix a new cap generally it takes around ten minutes to fix it properly to the comfort of the patient.

Now for the last 18 months, vk is taking care of my left side teeth without any problems. Eating everything no problems no pain whatsoever. Only today I had some pain. That also disappeared.

But since the cap needed to be replaced, I will definitely see my dentist. But thank to my dearest Vk who provided all the healing during all these 18 months is not a joke.

It's only possible with Divine VK.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO SHARAT SIR FIR THIS WONDERFUL INVENTION.

HAD I NOT HAVE VK AT THAT TIME GOD KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

THANKS ALL
RAKHI MAM
PUNIT SIR
ALL VK TEAM.

Comments