Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK Tip 151 : Lavish exotic elegant looking Plants with VK and Total wealth serum

edited June 2021 in VK TIPS

Hello all, I like to share my beautiful plants Miracle. Few weeks back I bought some plants for indoor and out door, because of the weather was not doing that well.
I decided to give them GOLDEN SUNRISE, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and charged water.Suddenly all the plants responded
start looking Extremely Attractive,Lavishly, Elegant Exotic Gorgeous Looking. Lots of people commented.
Divine VK unlimited.
Thank you Sharat Sir Ji

Comments

• @shuntp999 ji
    Great idea to use TOTAL WEALTH SERUM for plants.
    Thanks for sharing
  • thank you Rakhi Ji

• @shuntp999 ji
    Golden Sunrise. I was impressed with your idea of using Total wealth Serum for plants. So i started using this last 10 days. Its amazing. I had one plant pot which had a plant only for aesthetic purpose more like a show piece . It had completely dried up. I saw a new different shoot coming out of the same pot and the growth is so fast.
    Thanks for sharing.

We have shifted this success story post to VK tips.

• Golden Sunrise Rakhi JI

• Mera tulasi ka podha bhi pura sukh gya tha me 10 din ke liye bahar gya to hamesha ke jese me pani ka camper adjust karke gya taki lagatar pani milta rahe but es bar pani band ho gya Camper se pani podhe ko nahi mil paya vapas aaya tab me dekh k bahut dukhi ho gya mera tulasi plant pura sukh gaya tha.fir mene turant GOLDEN SUNRISE AUR PERFECT HEALTH SERUM diya to har sukhi hui dali me green patiiya nikal gayi aur utana hi bada podha mera vapas se teyar ho gya .Thanks VK
  • @Gopal2021
    Wah. Dhanyawad share karne ke liye
  • Wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing
  • Great Ideas to use VK
  • Awesome!Golden Sunrise

• Thank you so much????.I just couldn't imagine healing plants with Total Wealth Serum Really Wow.And I do give Wow to my plants who look sad
  • @kaberi ji
    Wow to you . Nice idea. Thanks for sharing