Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fast and Successful Covid Recovery

edited May 2021 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Golden Sunrise Sir ????
I have many success stories with VK but want to share this one with you .
I was healing many covid patients with the help of VK, a case come to me from a friend of mine that a lady is in hospital and her oxygen level is 60 70 and from past 2 days she is forgetting everything. I started the healing instantly ..I gave many healings for regularly 10 days in these 10 days doctors said 2 times tht we can't save her and putting her on ventilator and aftr 5 min. she will end up ...bt both the times wen they want to shift to ventilator they stopped and said tht she is recovering lets wait some hrs.
I have sent PHS, IS, ACS, BS, psychic surgery of affected area of lungs, VOB ,enegies of MMM,energies of HC, ..
Then on 11th day I suddenly got an idea and send The energies of Placebo effect...
I started it 3 times a day and then 2 times a day she started recovering and oxygen level every hr. Increased by 1- 2 no.
It came to 89 by 3rd day and now she is recovering v fast
Thanks to VK ,Nothing is impossible with VK
Plz accept my heart fill Gratitude ????for bringing VK in our lives. ????????????

Comments

• @Riya
    Placebo effect of which remedy?
  • NLP techniques

• @Riya
    Can you elaborate how placebo effect of NLP works
  • The mind can have a powerful influence on the body, and in some cases, can even help the body heal. The mind can even sometimes trick you into believing that a fake treatment has real therapeutic results, a phenomenon that is known as the placebo effect. In some cases, placebos can exert an influence powerful enough to mimic the effects of real medical treatments...so in NLP tequniques Nlp practitioner give mind some positive command to recover....the placebo effect is much more than just positive thinking
    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

• @Riya
    Thanks for sharing more.
    Just to correct you, in medical treatment, the placebos dont mimick the effects of medical treatment. The subjects are blinded in medical evaluation trials and they are not aware of the placebo. They take the placebo composition thinking it to be medicine composition and think that it has the active ingredient. But in reality the placebo composition does not have the active ingredient and their mind reacts to repair the body. As the mind thinks that the medicine will correct the body. This is placebo treatment in medical science. The success of placebo treatment is very low less than 10percent usually or less than 1pc in most cases.
    So i am wondering what is placebo effect in NLP. I am still not clear. I guess its not placebo its affirmative commands in NLP making the person to believe it and they recover.
  • Ohh okk...bt the main concern was recovery of that patient...and VK has done that
    Thankyou for clarification
    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

• @Riya
    Thanks for sharing your experience. GOLDEN SUNRISE to the persons healfhy recovery and to your efforts.

Do share your many VK success stories too.
  • @Riya, can you please tell exactly command given to VK to mimic the placebo effect. Thank you.