Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wonderful Healing by Sharat Sir

This discussion was created from comments split from: In "Awe" experience for me.

Comments

• edited April 2021
    Golden Sunrise, to all of Sharat Sir and all his amazing team. Today after almost 2 weeks was able to post an amazing healing experience. I'm a Professional Massage Therapist and I recently opened my small business and was very blessed to have clients from the beginning. But as most know massage therapy can an is very straining to the body after so many massages. All of a sudden I started feeling pain on my shoulder and neck and as the days went by it got worse and worse Vk helped me so much. I would ask VK to mimic spine adjustment with safety and security also to send me pain care serum. That helped alot. I would alternate EFT and spine adjustment mimickings throughout the day. Until I reached out Shirat Sir. Asked him if he could please send me healing and immediately sent healing. As soon as he started sending healing, some thing inside me started stirring up emotions and I began to cry loudly and intensely, like if someone had just past away, I continued crying so hard until my body slowly and calmly let go of everything in my chest. I felt a sence of calmness and I felt I rested and a heaviness came of me. I layer on my bed trying to think what had just happened I was taking it all in. So I asked Sharat Sir if the intense crying was part of my healing. He replied yes.followed by you lost a kind and supportive person a few days ago or months ago. I replied yes ???? my cousin Karina passed in Nov 2020 due to Covid and she was a nurse. He said I had alot of stuck emotions. But thanks to Sharat Sir I've released it thank you so much Sharat Sir I send continued blessings to your life and your family from the bottom of my heart your an amazing healer. You truly came to this earth with an AMAZING gift. All I can say is thank you for everything and thank you for VK.
  • @Evonnegtz76 nice sharing.amazing experience

• @SharatSir Thank you for cosmic energies in VK.u r a blessing to humanity

• Wonderful experience Thankyou for sharing.
  • Golden Sunrise & wonderful experience.

@SharatSir ji, What energies have you sent him... Please share.

Thank You.

• Just told my VK to heal her now.

• Thank You Sir ji, That's Magic Sentence.

Gratitude and Love you Sir ji.