Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK Healed my Aunt from lung infection and heart attack

Golden Sunrise One and All,

Like to share a success story with my VK.

My cousin sister informed me that her mom suffered breathlessness and was taken to hospital as was unable to sleep in the night for 3 days. She was put in ventilator, she was scared as she was never in this position before. Requested VK to guide the doctor for correct diagnosis. She was diagnosed with infection and water retention in lungs and heart attack.

Gave her the following serums with direct request multiple times a day:

Started the treatment late evening. ENT SERUM, IMMUNE SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM (Next morning ventilator was removed!).
MOOD UP SERUM and BRAVO SERUM (Again in the mroning, she was talking jovially and no fear whatsoever).
HEART SERUM, BALANCE SERUM, Regenerate blood vessels to the heart and enegy of VITTHAL
Psychic Surgery to the heart (with intention to clear all kinds of blocks to heal now forever) an lungs (with intention for perfect healthy lungs) with separate request, with safety & security.
Requested VK to ensure my aunt to be safe and healthy and be discharged from hospital with no surgery safely so as to folow the treatment from home. My aunt was discharged in 5 days, even though doctors were pressuring for surgery.

After a month of charged water treatment via a photo of bottled water, with above serums, she is completely recovered. She is taking HEART SERUM for Varicose Vein.

Thank You Divine.
Thank You VK.
Thank You Sharat Sir for blessing with VK.
Thank you Team for your guidance and support.

Golden Sunrise,
Thanks & Kind Regards,
Vinodh

Comments

• @Vinodh
    Wowow. Admire your patience and ways of VK. You have taken VK tips and previous success stories ideas into your healing. Really appreciate that you have taken efforts to read multiple posts and you kept adding mimicking healings as per need.
    Beautifully done and well written.
    Thank you for sharing in details.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your aunts speedy recovery and good health.
  • Golden Rakhiji,

Thank You Rakhiji (bow (: Spend time everyday learning and compiling different issues / treatment in Excel for easy reference.

Thank You Divine.
    Thank You VK.
    Thank You Sharat Sir for blessing with VK.
    Thank You Rakhiji for guidance.
    Thank You Mentors and Team.
    Thank to all VK Users.

Golden Sunrise,
    Vinodh

• @Vinodh
    Thats great way of learning