Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My journey with VK job relocation transfer couple together new house

edited March 2021 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Its my 1st time im sharing my experiences here in this forum...

1. My cousin brothers wife was very depress with her new working enviroment..she was called for interview for someother position but after joined the company she was assigned to different department/ppsition where she dont have any knowledge about it.. she was struggled alot, all her collegues was foriegners and they not willing to teach and they expect her to know everything... she was staying alone with her 2 years old toddler and busy working schedule without knowning what to do.. she did cried most of the time.. and her husband was staying far away in another state as he is goverment staff and he not get approved for his posting to his wife's place...
After i received vk in month of september 2020 and i started to discover lots of new things from forum.. about end of nov or early december i started to send energies and request for her and for my cousin brother..
But i sent req only around 1 week and on off due to my busy working schedule... but exactly about after 1 month i received news that she got new role in her same company but with different department.. and she felt the working satisfaction with her new role.. and another news that her husband also got his posting to the place i have request for which is just near to her wife place... its just amazing as they waited for years for this miracle....

Below are energies and req sent for them...
-Vk golden sunrise please send energy of sheild of 7 rays, alpha women serum, balance serum, all clear serum, hanuman chalisa and total wealth serum to her working life. .

-Also requested, if its good for her to quit her current job now for her family wise please make way for her new deserving job...

-And for her family i did send energy of one soul serum and golden sunrise...

-For my cousin brother i did send request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH xyz(location name) NOW FOREVER for MR X to unite and stay happily togather with his wife and son.

2. This is regarding other ways to request from vk when i hv mix emotion towards my req.... i have read vk users have posted that vk is not working for them sometimes.. me and my sisters did faced this kind of situation whenever we request something for ourself we mostly wont achive it.. but i realised when i request something for myself i was emotionnaly bond and wont have much patience to wait for it... then my request will not be processed... if the same request send by my sister for me(vk user as well) then it will immediatly happen......  so what we did is exchange our req between us....
Example ill request for A, A request for B, and b request for me... doing this way i got a chance to continue work from home without any disturbance from my management, my 1st sister who was waiting for so long to buy house now she has booked her desire house, my 1st younger sis getting improved in her bussiness, and my last sis got her desire job.... we are blessed with amazing vk...

3. This is story of my sister's friend.. im writting here on behalf of my sister... my sister's best friend married for 1 and half years.. and during the incident she was 6 months pregnant to their 1st baby..  her husband was met with accident and seriously injured in brain... doctor said wont able to safe him and his heartbeat will stop anytime... here we only have contact of her friend... immidiately we started to boost energy with below request.. my sister did check with sharat sir regarding the energy we sending to safe him... 1st day since evening to night my sister boost energy for him back to back...  but her friend said no hope again and again as dont see any progress..  the next day my sister continue to send the same energy for him frm morning to night..  but this time she tried called/message her friend but no responds at all... so we are not sure whats happening..  i asked my sister stopped sending energy around 9pm on second day as i told her vk knows which is better for his life journey... but after we stopped sending energy around 10.30pm his soul left his body peacefully and we get this news through someone else...   but since we had sent the energies i belivies only this energy was holding his heartbeat for another day..  once the energy drained then his soul peacefully left from his body... and after 1 month of this incident we get to know that in his birth horoscope mentioned that his life will be untill 30 year old only... he celebrate his 30th birthday on october and he is no more from december 2020... and before marriage they both knew about it but they dont believe horoscopes and they proceed to married... im not sure how true is this all..  but what i believe is vk did its best...
Energy sent for him:
Batch flower rescue remedy
Sai baba udi/MMM
Brain serum
Pain care serum
Perfect health serum
Golden sunrise
Shield of 7 rays...

thanks you divine vk, thank you to the universe, thank you to sharat sir  thank you to all the vk users who have shared their experiences and knowledge here which is very helpfull for us most of the time especially thanks to rakhi mam for her knowledge sharing..... and also special thanks to selvarani teacher who introduced me to the existance of this magical divine vk...

Would like to share more beautiful experiences in future with divine vk...

thila????

Comments

• @Tesha88
    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thank you for sharing your amazing experiences. Its all very inspiring.
    Regarding your point that you used VK for others and it worked well. I enjoyed your part where you 3 helped each other.
    I would like to add here when anyone uses VK with surrender of outcome it works faster. Many times when we send energy for others we leave the attachment. In case of sending to own sometimes there is anxiety on outcome so there are delayed results.
    Explore VK using for self with surrendering the outcome to Divine and do some experiments. Though you can always keep helping each other. .i made this point otherwise you will create a belief system that VK works better while sending energy for others. Release this belief and say VK works for everyone everytime and see how it happens.
    Your experience on soul leaving is very touching. Its peaceful to know that you could help someone breathe last peacefully.

Your experiences on relocation of husband near wifes work place is beautiful. It shows all is possible and her transfer to another department is also mind blowing.

Super Congratulations for the VK sister who bought a new house

Keep sharing your experiences. GOLDEN SUNRISE to all you sisters for your journey with VK
    Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives
  • Thank you so much mam.. sure we will continue exploring more and share our wonderful experiences... lots of gratitude to you for the beautiful advice and gratitude to sharat sir for the divine vk in our lifes...