Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"7 yr Extra Marital Affair" resolved with VK in few months"

edited December 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden Sunrise sir....Sharing one success story. One of my known who's husband was in extra marital affair for the last 7 years aur 9 saal uski marriage ko huye..Has 2 kids.Her husband was ready to leave his family n wanted to marry with his Gf..Wo ladki ne mujhe contact kiya and asked if I can help her.She was ready to complaint of her husband n his girlfriend.First thing I said to her koi past karma's reh gaye hongye dono ke..I said give me 3 months or U can complaint ..Lockdown bhi tha..she said I trust on u..Maine Sharat sir ka Switchword GOLDEN SUNRISE TOGETHER DIVINE OR GOLDEN SUNRISE HARMONY ye chant krne ko kaha.Or kuch bhi negative bolne ko Mana kiya about her husband and his Gf.I said souls pure hoti ha..Try to connect to your husband's gf soul before sleep n request her to clear any karma's and release his husband for highest good.i believe pyar mein bahut taakat hoti ha.With the help of VK i also started to give Golden Sunrise one soul serum and all clear to both husband and wife .and anti addiction serum all clear serum to her husband and his gf.She came to me in May and now miracle happened that girl moved on to another relationship and became friends of them .She is very happy to get her life back widout any problems...Maine yahi kaha tha hassil kisi bhi tareeke se kar sakti ho agar paana chahti ho to patience rakho..Vk done miraculously and saved her life... Million thanks to Sharat Sir and Vk.Blessed

Comments