Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dance Exam Bharatnatyam 1st level

@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam!! This Saturday my 7yrs old daughter will give her 1st year Bharatnatyam Exam. Wanted to confirm with you that can I request VK on the exam day to send her GS+ GYM SERUM+ SO7R. Is there any other combination needed to be given. Please guide me as always.

Comments

• @PriyoGoldenSunrise

Plz check article on Beauty Serum and Alpha Woman Serum.
  • Sure Mam!! Gratitude to you for always being a guide..
  • @PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Start sending energies from today....why wait for exam day
  • Ya...I will be sending her energies from today itself..
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher @SharatSir ,Golden Sunrise!! I want to share my sucess story with you all about my daughters 1st year Bharatnatyam Dance Exam.

As guided above by dear Rakhi Mam, I started sending energies to my daughter 3 days before her dance exam.

Day1: 1) GS+Gym Serum + Alpha Women Serum.( 4-5 times a day)
    2) GS+ Beauty Serum. ( 4 times a day)

3) GS+ SO7R. (4 times a day)

Day2: 1) GS+Gym Serum + Alpha Women Serum.( 4-5 times a day)
    2) GS+ Beauty Serum. ( 4 times a day)

3) GS+ SO7R. (4 times a day)

Day3 Exam Day: ) GS+Gym Serum + Alpha Women Serum.( 6 times a day)
    2) GS+ Beauty Serum. ( 6 times a day)

3) GS+ SO7R. (6 times a day)

During Exam: GS+ BS+ Alpha Women serum in a gap of 15min mins.

After Exam: Golden Sunrise to her results.

Also request VK bhai in my own words to bless my daughter and be with her during her exam.

I am happy and proud to say that she got A++ the highest marks in her exam.

My heartfelt Gratitude to Sharat Sir, Rakhi Mam and all the VK teachers. Last but not the least love and million thanks to my dearest VK bhai and his magic's..
  • @PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Wow. I am so happy to read this. VK papa blessing daughter and seeing her excel.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to your little angel.
    I pray she completes all 7 levels with passion and flying colors.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your journey VK Dad Priyo.
    Thank you for sharing.
  • Many Many Thanks!! To all the teachings and knowledge I am gathering from this Forum and the teachers. Golden Sunrise!!
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher @SharatSir , Yesterday was my Daughter's 2nd year Bharatnatyam Final exam and I repeated all the above procedures with VK to help my daughter.

I am once again happy and proud to say that she got A++ the highest marks in her exam.

Millions of gratitude to my adorable VK bhai. Gratitude to Sharat Sir and Rakhi Mam.
  • @PriyoGoldenSunrise
    Congratulations to you and your daughter. Thanks for sharing.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to her passion of bharatnatyam
  • Golden sunrise blessings to your daughter. Thankyou for sharing.