Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using VK in Lock down ( When Not in a position and unsafe to visit Diagnostic Labs and Hospitals )

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK Family,

My wife is diagnosed with Autoimmune Disease and taking regular treatment. She needs regular monitoring. As per her need, I am giving combination of various serums and energies with VK on day to day basis. I am giving Regularly IMMUNE SERUM, ENT SERUM, PHS, GYM SERUM, SO7R, PCS, KPS, as per her need.

I felt to go for detailed investigation of her issues. But not able to visit Diagnostic Labs and Hospitals due to prevailing covid situation in Hyderabad.

Then I got an idea, VK can easily DIAGNOSE the problem without visiting lab and CURE the same.

Since last month, I started requesting VK like this: VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE HEAL ALL HEALTH ISSUES OF MY WIFE.

Mean while, in this Forum, I read one advise given by @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher ji to one VK user. I followed Rakhi ji advise and changed my direct request like this:

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE HEAL AND CURE WHATEVER PROBLEM IS THERE WITH MY WIFE.

After requesting like this, since last one month my wife health improved very well and no health issues.
She told me she is having tremendous confidence in MY HEALING WITH VK.

GRATITUDE to @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher for advising on Simple way of making a direct request to VK when we don't know the Cause/ Problem.

GRATITUDE to DIVINE VK and it's inventor @SharatSir .

Comments