Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK MAKING MY LIFE COMFORTABLE AS PER MY PLAN : GRATITUDE TO SHARAT SIR

edited June 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK Family,

During Six months period from September 2019 to February 2020, Every month I need to take 10 days' leave to attend my personal works. Leave Sanction is very difficult normally due to a shortage of Staff. That too 10 days every month.

I have planned everything nicely. I took the utmost CARE about my office work. I used to ensure that work should not suffer due to my leave. I used to complete my work well in advance. Even then some people with negative attitudes used to create problems for my leave. But whenever I submit my leave application, negative persons are also used to respond positively. It is a surprise.

I got all my leaves sanctioned as per my plan during six months period smoothly.

I used to surprise how things are going smoothly as per my plan.

Here I want to mention that I forgot to place a request to VK many times due to my busy work. But I used to draw a plan in my mind about my work, leave, etc.

I found that VK MANIFESTING MY WISHES EVEN WITHOUT ASKING. I AM JUST WEARING VK.

GRATITUDE to @SharatSir , DIVINE VK, and VK Team.

Comments

• Super daddy...
    VK follows our intentions even without placing any request!!
    Gratitude to Sharat sir and Divine VK!!!
  • Forgot to mention that Getting leave is very difficult due to shortage of manpower and heavy work load. When other people applied leave, they were asked to postpone their leave and not approved. But it never happened in my case.

• @DSRao ji, yes even I experienced many times manifestation without requesting... Thank you for sharing and inspiring.
  • Very nice experience enjoy the divine bliss of VK and cosmic energies.
    Thankyou for sharing.