Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to increase money through Consultancy

edited June 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Golden sunrise all VK teachers
I am a consultant.I earn with consulting individuals and groups.i am taking total wealth and alpha woman serum using VK.in lockdown, want to increase my clients. I charge professional fees on hourly basis.but i take care i give them full support.please can you suggest any additional request to VK.thanks in advance.

Comments

• @Naomi
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    You may request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE please make way to increase my hourly income.
    Here your intention can be to earn more money per hour that you work.

• Thank you so much @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher .will do.
  • golden sunrise to you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher.I followed yr tip of requesting
    "VK golden sunrise please make way to increase my hourly income".
    it just worked in magical way.the same week I got an assignment frm a company.they were facing some issues in multiple location offices.i offered to train these location heads.i did online video conferencing to connect all representatives different offices at same time.they benefitted from my advice and paid me in multiples.each location was calculated as one hour consultancy.i just did one hour advising at same time.but got paid in multiples.hurray it worked really magical.
    I could never expect money multiplying this way.thank you so much for your guidance.thank you Sharat Sir VK did help me so easily.thanks and love to VK team!!

• @Naomi ji,

Congratulations for your multiplication of income. VK MAGIC BEGIN NOW.

@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher ji guidance on VK is always excellent and works in wonderful ways.

GRATITUDE to DIVINE VK and it's creator @SharatSir

• Thank you @DSRao Yes sure it works excellent

• Wow nice experience thankyou for sharing.