Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Easy work options with Divine Vk in pregnancy during Lockdowm period

GOLDEN SUNRISE TO ALL My daughter lives in the UK. She is a doctor there. She is in the early stages of pregnancy now. Hearing about the convid 19 everyday I sent a direct request to vk to protect her n do the best for her. I also send Ent serum immune serum Acs so7r n golden sunrise energy MANYtimes a day.. So suddenly the hospital told her from clinical todo non clinical work. I was so happy thanking my vk a million times. So when she went to work the next day the staff told her you better work from home. She was on cloud nine when given the liberty to work from home. Earlier I also charged water n sprayed on her photo telling vk to do the best for her n her unborn baby. I put vk on her photo n gave her back to back healing.
I thank my vk sincerely for that's what I wanted for her to be safe n secured. And the best part is there is actually no documentation work from home n she still gets her well paid salary. Moreover she gets to take care of her elder child as nurseries are closed.
Thank you my Divine Vk. Thank you Sharat sir for this wonderful invention and my gratitude to Rakhiji. Vk really has a bonding with me. So if you heartfullly tell vk what you want she will definitely do it. Thank you GOLDEN SUNRISE

Comments