Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sheild of seven rays, will it protect if something is mixed in food to do black magic

When we activate SOS R and go to some ones house .
So this guest whom we visit has mixed something in the food to do black magic to me or my family would it affect us .

Comments

• @Manjunathcs
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    It will depend upon energy need. If there is sufficient energy created for protection, it will not affect.
    How about charging that food with ALL CLEAR SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS before eating, if you suspect so?

• Good idea .whatever protects my family from these people
  • I have been using SOSR for my daughter everyday in the morning but she keeps getting this bad cold & cough every now and then .please suggest something
  • Please try these set of energies

GOLDEN SUNRISE
    ALL CLEAR SERUM
    ENT SERUM
    Energies of ORANGE COLOUR (with safety and security)
    IMMUNE SERUM

Please continie giving SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS by direct request.

Please search with the key words like COLD or COUGH in the SEARCH option on VK forum for learning more ...
  • @Manjunathcs

For health issues, must use specific health serums. SHIELD OF 7 RAYS gives protection forming 7 layers and protects from many attacks. The energy need of any person will depend on situation to situation.
    If a person is getting cold and cough often, must also check the diet. Kapha producing foods should be avoided such as curds, buttermilk, cold foods, ice-creams, yogurts, banana, Chinese foods, sour or fermented foods.

If a person takes any protective energy say SHIELD OF 7 RAYS but on other hands does take foods which are pacifying a particular dosa, it will not help.

Even exposure to cold winds can be avoided or enough protection should be given. Also check the environment are there other children around her who are suffering from such symptoms, then it is most likely children get affected by other children

Go to root cause and find whats triggering this dosha and send specific energies and take good precautions.

GOLDEN SUNRISE

• Golden sunrise mam .she gains weight after eating things like ghee,curd ,yogurt etc .but once the cold and cough comes she loses weight again .not sure what could be the issue
  • In regards to my first question in this post .since both me and my wife are working we are having to leave our daughter with a relative ( MIL ) but this person has been cause of many problems .I don't like but my wife is in full support of that person .how do I ensure that my daughter is protected from negative energies and effects .
  • @Manjunathcs
    Why to feed a child with food that is causing cold cough weakness leading to weight loss? Check my above comment again plz.
  • I did will take care not to give her such food
  • @Manjunathcs try weight GAIN serum for your baby.

• Surely Jenny will try thank you
  • In regards to my first question in this post .since both me and my wife are working we are having to leave our daughter with a relative ( MIL ) but this person has been cause of many problems .I don't like but my wife is in full support of that person .how do I ensure that my daughter is protected from negative energies and effects .
  • @Manjunathcs
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    You can request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE if stay of my daughter is not good or unsafe for her at xyz relatives place, please make way now for her new trustworthy care taker with whom she wlll be safe and happy

• Sharat sir and rakhi didi , with so much of fear I am writing this ,it is time 2.49 AM , yesterday I found Saraswati yantra and Sade sathi nivarana yantra in my home I think it is brought by my father since long ago , before sleeping around 12 AM I request my VK maa to enhance the effect of these yantras for me, and I kept my vk maa on those yantras and I slept but after 2 hours I felt such a worst feeling that someone is lock my neck for killing and my whole body along with my bed is shaking , I felt some negative energy is around me, suddenly I woke up and take back my vk maa from those yantras and charge the water with Hanuman chalisa and shield of 7 Rays , I drank that charge water and sleep , plz help what is the meaning of this incident I am completely afraid.....
  • Sharat sir and rakhi didi , with so much of fear I am writing this ,it is time 2.49 AM , yesterday I found Saraswati yantra and Sade sathi nivarana yantra in my home I think it is brought by my father since long ago , before sleeping around 12 AM I request my VK maa to enhance the effect of these yantras for me, and I kept my vk maa on those yantras and I slept but after 2 hours I felt such a worst feeling that someone is lock my neck for killing and my whole body along with my bed is shaking , I felt some negative energy is around me, suddenly I woke up and take back my vk maa from those yantras and charge the water with Hanuman chalisa and shield of 7 Rays , I drank that charge water and sleep , plz help what is the meaning of this incident I am completely afraid.....
  • edited June 2022
    Just give ACS to those yantra to remove all the unwanted energies from them. And take SO7R for few days
  • Thank you sir, sir one question are those types of yantras also carry negative energies? If yes I don't use them
  • Yes, without proper puja and care they can send negative energies to the user.

• Thank you sir ji, for showing me the protected path