Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HEALING MOTHER EARTH is our Responsibility

Hi ,

Litairian Family (VIBBES KADA Owners) -- We have the Blessings of the DIVINE in our lives which have got us VIBBES KADA.

We should be using the Blessings of VIBBES KADA for Humanity , complete Earth.

The Best Way is to Heal MOTHER EARTH which will be a blessing for all the beings living on EARTH.

I need your HEARTY Support for this cause.

This is how we can start the healing and @SharatSir / @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Can guide us with profound healing idea.

The Healing is like this

DIVINE VK GOLDEN SUNRISE
HEAL MOTHER EARTH and RAISE HER VIBRATIONS and TAKE AWAY ALL the POWERS FROM ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE ON EARTH.

I want this thread to be the highest Ranked/viewed thread.

Also when you Heal Mother earth, you are healing yourself as well. Try this and share your experiences regarding this.
I am hoping that Litairian Family will be the Biggest Family to do perfect Healing of Mother Earth as we have VK THE perfect healer.

Thanks
Asish

Comments

• Nice initiative dear. Let start change the world together.
  • Very nice idea @GOLDEN_Ashish ji
    Personally i never thought any evil or negative powers rather some people use divine powers negatively and bad purpose for their benefits.
    SharatSir blessed us with his divine power in form of VK and yes we can use it to increase vibrations of mother earth and positive energies.
    Thankyou for Sharing.
  • @GOLDEN_Ashish

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Nice initiative to send energy to Mother Earth. Thanks for sharing.

I loved this part of affirmation

**DIVINE VK GOLDEN SUNRISE HEAL MOTHER EARTH and RAISE HER VIBRATIONS **
    Yes I feel blessed to join you in sending this healing.

Regarding the next part TAKE AWAY ALL the POWERS FROM ALL THE EVIL PEOPLE ON EARTH.

I have a different opinion. Each person has a power to act positively or act negatively. But there is always a scope for a negative person to start acting positively. I repeated your suggested affirmation many times, I noticed when I say about "Taking away all power from evil people", my personal vibration went low.

The focus of energy shifted from beautiful Mother Earth to evil acts of some people.

So here I wish to suggest a modification

DIVINE VK GOLDEN SUNRISE HEAL MOTHER EARTH and RAISE HER VIBRATIONS.
    O DIVINE VK make way that all human beings happily work to beautify Mother Earth and her gifted resources.

I also want to share how I use VK daily or frequently for healing our beautiful habitat and Mother Earth.

I believe actions are very important part of any healing. We should send energy along with that some small acts from each one makes a big difference. While doing such acts again use VK with affirmations which helps to raise vibrations.

1. I express gratitude to Mother Earth touching VK as I start my day.
    2. With Suryanamaskar, I request VK and Surya Devta to energise every soul with light in minds.
    3. When I water my plants, express gratitude to all plants giving us oxygen and edibles. Motivate people to grow plants.
    4. Looking at flowers, express gratitude for Nature for beautiful creations around us.
    5. When I see trees or colourful flowers on the road, I request VK that these beautiful creations should multiply.
    6. I thank the rivers and rains when I see water from the tap. I pray to VK that every person should have enough drinking water.
    7. When I see any person asking for plastic bags to shopkeepers or grocers, I pray to VK please help that person to learn importance of eco-friendly alternatives.
    8. Bless the BMC workers when I see them cleaning the roads and apartments.

A recent experience I was looking for a new plant which will resonate me for my home.
    I requested VK to help me,
    I came across beautiful pink flowers. The nursery man was suggesting very strongly me to take them. When I came home, I searched for its significance, it was Pink Carnations, which is a symbol of GRATITUDE.

So every morning when I see this plant and flowers, I FEEL FULL OF GRATITUDE for many things and for beautiful creations from Divine.

During the day there are many instances like when we travel, we can request clean air for all.Pray for greener environment initiatives with full participation. Be thankful to the people who plant trees.

When we eat foods, express gratitude to all people who contribute dot get the food to our table. Gratitude to the farmers and fields.

Like this keep on blessing the initiatives, act personally to save water, grow plants, educate others for eco-friendly initiatives and so on.

Thanks to another VK user @Shirish ji who posted healing Mother Earth with Aerokinesis.
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/1853/vk-tip-117-gratitude-to-mother-earth-with-aerokinesis-hydrokinesis-mass-healing-idea-by-shirishji?new=1

Ashishji your post and post by Shirish ji are very encouraging and good reminders for us to stay connected and grounded with Mother Earth and be in gratitude mode for all the blessings

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK helping us in so many ways to make this life beautiful.

• Thank you @SharatSir for your Blessings.

we Need more people engagement on this. Do we Get to start a Thread where VK Owners shall post once a week that they are doing Earth Healing.

The more VK Owners get involved the better it is.

Then we can Plan for Once a Month (Full Moon) Same time Healing of MOTHER EARTH from all Corners of the World , leading to intense healing.

Thank you for all the support Sharat Sir.

• Thank you @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher ji . Yes thats true only DIVINE Powers.

• Yes @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Ji

this seems better
    DIVINE VK GOLDEN SUNRISE HEAL MOTHER EARTH and RAISE HER VIBRATIONS.
    O DIVINE VK make way that all human beings happily work to beautify Mother Earth and her gifted resources.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher thank you for sharing wonderful ways to use vk.i appreciate your efforts. golden sunrise to you.
    @GOLDEN_Ashish thanks for initiative.i will use vk everyday for this

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher thank you. I send love serum, one soul serum , all clear serum and balance serum for the whole universal first thing in the morning everyday. I will surely add all your wonderful suggestions from now on. Golden sunrise????????