Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK Success; Stammering Problem of My Son healed successfully

edited September 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Golden Sunrise to all Devine Souls

My son Madhav had a problem of stammering since 4 weeks. i contacted to Punitji and Rakhiji in whatsapp group. they told to me for GOLDEN SUNRISE+ALPHA MALE SERUM+BRAIN SERUM+ENT SERUM to my son. i started. in starting i could it in his school bottol for 7 days regularly. no improvement seen it may be my wrong charging method. after i started to give him directly 2 times a day. in 3 weeks the problem of Stammering completely removed. his behavior also improved very much.

thank you VK

Thank you punitji and rakhiji.

Comments

• @madhavbs

Wow. Thats great. Thanks for sharing your VK experience.

Thank you for your thanks.

Just wanted to add here, I don't know how you charged the water bottle, but i can say even if i assume that you did it correctly, the energy requirement is sometimes more , so when you gave the water charged energy to your son, it would have been working even though you didn't see the change.

I am posting this for all VK users who are reading this post

The healing is not method dependent , but depends on the need and frequency of dosing, choosing of right kind of energies for most of the cases, knowing and healing the cause.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives !!

• Posting an example of how to charge water bottle with VK

Suppose you want to charge your drinking water bottle with GOLDEN SUNRISE, PERFECT HEALTH SERUM , FLAB DOWN SERUM and BEAUTY SERUM.

Hold VK in your hand. Say “GOLDEN SUNRISE” 3 times and rotate VK over the bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations for upto 2 lit water. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE” energy. VK is free for next request.

Then Say “PERFECT HEALTH SERUM” 3 times and rotate VK over the SAME bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

Then Say “FLAB DOWN SERUM” 3 times and rotate VK over the SAME bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE , PERFECT HEALTH SERUM and FLAB DOWN SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

Then Say “BEAUTY SERUM” 3 times and rotate VK over the SAME bottle slowly making 15 to 20 rotations. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE , PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, FLAB DOWN SERUM and BEAUTY SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

• Thank You very much

• i actually charged water for less than 5 min. that may be my mistake.

• @madhavbs

Check this post its either rotations or just placing it for at least few seconds or minutes depending on volume of water

Suppose you want to charge your drinking water bottle with GOLDEN SUNRISE, TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and MOOD UP SERUM.

Hold VK in your hand. Say “GOLDEN SUNRISE” 3 times and place VK on the bottle for around 2 min for upto 2 lit water bottle. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE” energy.

Then Say “TOTAL WEALTH SERUM” 3 times and place VK on the SAME bottle for around 2 min. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

Then Say “MOOD UP SERUM” 3 times and place VK on the SAME bottle for around 2 min. The bottle is charged with “GOLDEN SUNRISE , TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and MOOD UP SERUM” energy . VK is free for next request.

For upto 2 litre water bottle , request the energy and place VK for around 2 min after each requested energy.
    For 2 to 10 litre water tank , request the energy and place VK for around 5min after each requested energy.

• It is truly a relief to know about this alternate method of charging water bottles instead of rotations. It is tedious to do so many rotations especially when one bottle is charged with 4 to 5 serums. Thank you Rakhi very much.

• Golden sunrise can we charge more than one bottle at one go .or one by one. Thanks warm regards
  • You can any number of bottles in one go but you need to give more rotation according to the quantity of water.