Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mimic Hanuman Chalisa with direct request

edited January 2020 in Mimicking Discussion

Golden Sunrise

Question 1:
I just want to know if this request is correct below? Instead of taking charged water with Hanuman Chalisa, can i just touch VK and say

VK Please give Golden Sunrise x3 All Clear Serum x3 Hanuman Chalisa x3 to me

Question 2:

As we know VK send/give energy for 30 minutes so Is that possible to create a loop of the request mentioned above every 30 minutes until i stop it? I am a new VK user. Please advise.

Comments

• @RrajPaul
    GOLDEN SUNRISE

A1 Yes

A2 Request every 30 min

You must give time to read BASICS OF VK posts on this forum. These questions are already explained in Basics

https://forum.litairian.com/categories/basics-vibbes-kada

When you take VK charged Hanuman Chalisa water, you come to know about any evil influence through the taste/changing taste.

You can take it with direct request also. Some VK users who are very sensitive to energy changes, do experience the difference even with direct request or chanting HANUMAN CHALISA with VK.

• thanks Rakhi Ji

Also once water is charged, for how long the water keeps the charge?

• The water remains charged until it consumed.
  • thanks Puneet Ji Golden Sunrise!!

• How do i charge a quartz crystal with VK Serums or other request. Let me know if this correct way,
    Dear VL please charge this crystal with GS GS GS ACS ACS ACS PHS PHS PHS ES ES ES IS IS IS and then place the VK over crystal.

• @RrajPaul
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    What is ES.
    For procedural questions please check posts on BASICS OF VK on this forum.