Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relationship issue with my boyfriend, 1st VK experience

edited December 2019 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden sunrise,
I am a new VK user.I got my VK today and I wanted to heal my relationship with my boyfriend..he has stopped talking to me from past 15 days and blocked whatsapp , face book, phone . What request I should give to VK to make him come back to me.I love him truly and want to get married to him.Please help.Since Iam new to forum..please help.me with valuable advice.. Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2019
    Lovesaras
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Welcome to the healing world of VK.

For VK procedures please go through this link, read slowly. With practise and self learning you will be able to explore VK more.

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/2066/0-vk-basic-post-zero-for-a-person-who-receives-vk-for-the-first-time-and-for-every-vk-user

For healing your relationship issue click on this links..
    https://www.litairian.com/one-soul-serum/
  • @Lovesaras

GOLDEN SUNRISE. As a new VK user you must first read basics as guided by @Madhursr .

If a person is blocking you in relation which has not yet in marital knot, you can request

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE If I (ie you ) and XYZ (your boyfriend) we both are best for each other and if we both truly deserve to be partners in marriage please make way for our(u both) union in marriage.

In this way you leave the path to divine energies in VK.

You must be in love , but is he also in love ? Allow VK to do the best for you
  • Golden sunrise.. Thankyou for valuable and prompt reply .@ rakhi mam..he is in love with me but believes in horoscope a lot .There are some hurdles in the horoscope hence he is behaving in this way on adivce of astrolger.I will follow the advice given..Thanks so much
  • @Lovesaras

GOLDEN SUNRISE . Thank you for your thanks.
    Reading your post, I felt like writing to you back.

1. You must take notice of this line in your post "he is in love with me but believes in horoscope a lot.There are some hurdles in the horoscope hence he is behaving in this way on adivce of astrolger"
      If a person keeps astrology/astrologer as his priority before you and blocks you, just put your thought is Astrology bigger than love.

2. If he blocks you before marriage in love, what if he blocks you or avoids you in love after marriage also. He will assume that you are OK to be blocked as you were OK even before marriage and you still married him.

3. Think of a situation if after marriage, you both make a baby. And if the astrologer says the child is not lucky for him or has some astrological issues, will he block or ignore his child.

4. Sharat Sir guides that VK clears many obstacles. So we pray to VK and its divine energies. But Sir also guides us to use our brain's questioning power in real life situations. VK healing is a way of living life better. But we need to estimate what type of life are we choosing to live.

Good to know that you want to follow the advice from my earlier comment.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your experiences.

• Golden sunrise Rakhi madam..Thanks for the pointers you told me.I felt bad when he did so..he is a divorcee( itd second marriage for both of us) and the situation /hardships what he faced earlier has made him to behave in this particular way.I have also faced a lot in life and never had love and respect which I wanted from my partner.. and when I met the current person got attached to him a lot.Even now not able to take something like this done by him.Hoping my friend VK will help me to have a loving relationship and partner for life..and have peaceful happy life futhur
  • @Lovesaras
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    How about saying this to VK
    VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR THE PERSON WHO IS BEST AND TRULY DESERVING FOR ME IN MARRIAGE NOW FOREVER.

You can keep the intention that you and your partner should both be desrving for each other in new marraige.
  • Thankyou so much..will follow.. Golden sunrise
  • Golden sunrise Rakhi mam,
    I got my first experience about Vk's blessing.Finally got to know the person I was.trying to involve was not worth my time and love.Thanks for guidance.. feeling blessed..!
  • @Lovesaras
    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thats nice to hear dear. Thanks for sharing your first experience with VK that led you to good decision.
    Gratitude to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives
    Wishing you a GOLDEN SUNRISE joyful life ahead with VK !

• Yes..Gratitude to Sharat Sir and VK..its becoming my best friends..thanks for all the guidance..
  • Rakhi mam,
    I have one doubt
    VK (GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR THE PERSON WHO IS BEST AND TRULY DESERVING FOR ME IN MARRIAGE NOW FOREVER)*3
    This is the correct method of requesting VK right? Iam going through basics but some times I do get confused a bit..Hence asking for correct guidance..Thankyou
  • @Lovesaras
    Yes. If you make VK your friend you will not have confusion. Do Talk to VK in your own words. GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • Ok Thank you so much
  • Good luck to you @Lovesaras