Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love Serum for Cramps & EFT Acupressure to the uterus

edited February 12 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden Sunrise,
I know in the Love Serum article it says not to use love serum on yourself but I had excruciating cramps this morning for hours even after sending different rounds of GS, FS, PCS, ACS, Warm Compress, EFT and Acupressure to the uterus.

I pleaded to VK humbly what to do and had the thought to send GS, Love Serum, and Mood Up Serum to my uterus. The pain stopped almost immediately and has not returned. I feel like maybe that was the best serum combo in that moment because

I have had so many issues with my uterus that we just weren’t on good terms.

Either way, I was comforted by VK in a way I didn’t think of before. I’m grateful for this gift.

Comments

• Great going. I am happy to see you trying new things.

• @Artsy
    Thanks for sharing.. when i read your post i got this feeling that your OWN relationship with your uterus is changed with Love Serum. Thate how it worked.
    Sometimes when some body parts ache or give health issues unknowingly some emotions for that organ changes. With some sad or negative emotions these organs may create more pain or discomfort.
    So probably Love Serum changed this.
    Very nice way to use LOVE SERUM.
    Loved your creative way.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your experiments with VK.
  • Wonderful sharing thankyou
    Gratitude to SharatSir for VK
  • That's wonderful sharing of experiment.
  • Very nice Golden sunrise to your creativity. It will help many .
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE Artsy, Sharat Sir, Divine VK.
    I have myself experienced the guidance coming from VK when we plead for it. I too had experimented giving LOVE SERUM to my spleen when it was paining and it got healed. But that time I didnt have any knowledge. Then VK guided me further when I had issues with my periods and hormonal imbalances that we should accept our femininty the way it is and love our organs. They serve us our whole lifetime and we should infact be grateful towards them. Any emotions of fear, or guilt or anger or resentment, hurts the organs. and EFT relieves the emotions and LOVE SERUM consoles and comforts and heals them. and FEM Serum, VOB, BEAUTY Serum all are necessary. Beautiful guidance of the combo you have used Artsy. We can't buy love, but with Divine VK we are gifted to give love and heal with love with all the Serums respectively. Infinite Gratitude and GOLDEN SUNRISE Sharat Sir for your amazing creation of VK, and all Litarian team. Love and God bless all
  • Thats wonderful