Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Homesick and missing loved one

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK TEACHERS

We stay in Hyderabad. My dad works in central govt. in Hyderabad. Recently he got transferred to Kolkata inspite of Healing that he should not get transferred. He went to Kolkata alone leaving my mom n sister in Hyderabad. My mom n sister have to stay here as my sis is working. Now both my mom and dad missing each other. My dad is suffering from homesickness.
Can I give them these energies

GOLDEN SUNRISE
BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY
MOOD UP SERUM
BRAVO SERUM
SEHEKI (Reiki emotional symbol)

Thank you in advance

Comments

• @Gayathri

How about giving energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH to both of them with intention that they be connected with each other in multiple ways.

Your intention on his job was NOT GET TRANSFERRED. By LOA sometimes WHAT WE RESIST , THAT PERSISTS.

Your father got transferred it may also have some good reason which none of us know now.

You can also keep intention
    VK GOLDEN SUNRISE unite my parents to stay together happily.
  • Thank you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam

My intention for Healing was my father should STAY & WORK in Hyderabad peacefully and comfortably till his retirement in 2025. ( I gave this Healing for more than 5 months)
    I didn't intend that he should not get transferred

Finally we thought that there must be some unknown divine reason for his transfer.

There is a chance for him to get transferred to Hyderabad again by January 2020.
    Iam sending healing for the intention
    "My dad is transferred to Hyderabad NOW NOW NOW"

Pls guide me mam

Which one is better

1. My dad is transferred to Hyderabad NOW NOW NOW

2. Energy of "GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH Hyderabad" for my dad

thank you in advance
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH Hyderabad NOW WITH EASE for my dad
  • @Gayathri

Last one is good. NOW FOREVER....