Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My singing

edited July 2019 in Health Discussion
I am requoting this because the FB post might have got deleted as I have deleted my FB account.
I had told you about my issues with my singing voice that I had been facing since January. I was trying grunge and eventually hurt my voice(by the way I sing rock and that uses vocal fry and distortion) ... Voice took many months to recover to some extent but I can't connect the notes in the same way to give out that raspy voice(earlier it was as easy as drinking water)... I can only sing clean and also I have lost a lot of my range... Listening to my old records I can not help but feel depressed.
I had used the combination you suggested, but it hasn't helped off yet anyhow.
ENTS, ACS AND BS... In Feb I went to an ENT Doc but he said that he couldn't find any problems in my vocal cords(could be his carelessness idk) ... I just can't seem to know the real problem with my voice.. I had to go for auditions but now will have to skip this year as I have already wasted 6 damn months!

Comments

• GOLDEN SUNRISE,

Please take
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    ALL CLEAR SERUM
    ENT SERUM
    BRAIN SERUM
    BALANCE SERUM for your voice,

You can do VOB for your throat and BRAIN with GOLDEN SUNRISE
    https://www.litairian.com/easy-ways-vob/

https://www.litairian.com/how-to-heal-revive-cure-any-organ-simply-using-vk/

you can increase the frequency of healing if required..

Send BEAUTY SERUM and SHIELD of SEVEN RAYS to your singing ..Keeping the intention that you are having the best deserved and desired voice NOW.

you can also take MOOD UP SERUM and ALPHA MALE SERUM to be cheerful

For audition send GOLDEN SUNRISE and LOVE SERUM to all the persons concerned with, audition hall, judges..

you can also request VK in your own words..VK please make way for my best deserving voice and clear all the obstacles for my success in audition.

with strong intention ..nothing is impossible...especially with VK..have faith and confidence
  • Thanks so much...
    Just out of curiosity I want to know what is brain serum and balance serum
    And what's the role of Bob for the brain??
  • @Shiva

We have guided you to use BRAIN SERUM earlier. All may be related.
  • Please read in this link below Brain Serum is Cosmic Serum with VK made by @SharatSir
    https://www.litairian.com/brain-serum/

VOB is Vital Organ Balancing please read this link below
    https://www.litairian.com/how-to-heal-revive-cure-any-organ-simply-using-vk/
  • But i am over that problem now I feel better and have kinda developed self acceptance and am not worried about it...
  • @Shiva

You can continue even for above post. Brain is the controller for many organs and their performance. So one can use Brain Serum in health healing.
  • Thanks... But I d skip the VOB of the brain though... Tell me is it fine... This is my last annoying question.. Thanks
  • @Shiva

We will be guiding here. Its your choice to follow or not follow.
    Its not annoying. You may ask.
  • One thing....
    When I wake up sometimes I have this mild pinching pain in throat and when I exert I this dense and dark mucus... I feel from my throat.. This pain goes away in the day time...
    Also somedays I am with this stuffy nose.. I am using jal neti to reduce it and it is working just fine...
    Just wanted to tell for proper understanding and ask if this might be increasing the problem
  • @Shiva

Jai neti is a good practise if one has kaffa imbalance. I assume you have learned it from a yoga teacher and practising it correctly. Hope you are using lukewarm water.

ENT SERUM will help you in clearing these congestions or any other throat irritations.
    You can even gargle with VK charged ENT Serum , Pain Care Serum warm water.

Charge your jal neti water with ENT and ALL CLEAR serums,

• Is it fine to do the paper method of VOB of throat?
    Write on paper Shiva's Throat and rotate on it
  • I have got a chance to record a music video on the basis on an audition that happened in January... And now they have contacted me... But till now I haven't seen much of an improvement... Its a golden chance for me
  • @Shiva

Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR MY BEST DESERVING OPPORTUNITY
  • I have also started doing some throat chakra healing practices... From a long time of years I feel it is blocked and might be the cause of some of the issues I am facing... Like years old Sinuses etc and also inability to express myself even in front of my parents.. Holding on many secrets etc etc...
  • @ shiva
    For throat chakra healing you can use VK for fast and easy way of chakra balancing.For sinus its my personal experience ..since i have VK i started taking ENT serum along with energy of sir's video on sinus cosmic code energy +immune serum + All clear serum .On and off accupresure session for sinus points.Contionously for few months ,now i dont get effected with change of weather the way i used to earlier.Thought of sharing ,it might help u.
  • Mam
    I went to another ENT
    His diagnosis finally revealed the following problems-

Adenoid it is
    Laryngitis
    Sinus Congestion

So now unlike before I know the reason for my breaking voice and nasal blockage
    . Please guide me further....
  • So i am not focussing on singing as of now because I want to first get rid of all of problems with my throat and adenoids and all... ENT issues have been haunting me since years..
  • Adenoiditis*******
  • @Shiva

You can use ENT SERUM PAIN CARE SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM with VK
  • Only this???
  • @Shiva

What else you want to use?
  • Hahahah... Ok.. So i ll start the healing now... Thank you man for your guidance...
  • Am I supposed to continue the VO of throat or is this Combo sufficient
  • @Shiva

Do VOB for whole respiratory system
  • Of lungs, throat and nose??...
  • And also should I practice psychic surgery of inflamed adenoids and Vocal Cords too??
  • i have been continuing with the charged water acs ents and pcs...but havent seen any improvement now am losing hope for my dream....not even doctor could do anything and my family thinks i am wasting my time thinking about my voice and i should let go...shittttt

• Thanks mentors for answering all my questions and helping me out.... Now I ha e started to doubt when my family says I have wasted my money buying VK, they are actually somewhat right peace... Bye bye... I m just fed up with no results... How d I be positive when I see no improvement... I HAVE WASTED ONE YEAR OUT OF SOME 40 OR 50 LEFT IN MY LIFE.. THESE YEARS MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME, I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE THESE COUPLE OF YEARS... I AM JUST DEPRESSED I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING...
    I am deeply sorry if I am seeming disrespectful... But now I have just lost...
    I am not looking for any sympathy or whatever but I am lost and I feel like nothing more than a piece of shit....
    LOL
  • I am so sorry.. I respect you deeply Sharat Sir and all mentors... Forgive me if you feel I am being a rude dog... Just ignore my useless talks lol haha...
  • @Shiva

GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    We pray to Divine everyday and we also ask to fulfil our wish
    So if something doesnt happen as per our wish what do you we stop praying ? Or say that there is no divine power?
    Or restart to prayers again ?
  • we should have faith and keep up with our duty...
    but one thing that buries me down is that i am not asking for something that i never had but just want to regain my singing voice and vocal issues like i had at the start of the year....laryngitis , sinusitis and adenoiditis can be barable and i shoudnot take very long to recover my devastated voice...but here i am stuck with this limited VOICE ..

IT IS A FACT THAT STRONG INTENTIONS CAN MOVE THE WORLD but when you are so doooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn its hard to get yourself up and be interested in anything....
    i no longer take interest in my sports gymming swimming and all other stuff i was regular in ...because the main supply of power has just shut down

• @Shiva

Request VK in your own words to put ON all your life powers.
  • by the source of power ...i meant my passion and that is music...i have given so much work and time to it and now suddenly it feels that this hardwork was all just a waste of a decade of my life...
    i just cant afford to waste any more time , i have lost many HUGE oppertunities

• These are my personal suggestion for you before going to hopeless permanently:

1. Sometimes dont try hard to overcome your problem.
    2. For a month let go everything and do not take ent or above suggested serums or vob.
    3. Just take this combo: Alpha Male Serum, Mood Up Serum and Bravo Serum all together as much as possible.

That is not too much I am asking you?
  • OK sir... I will go with what you said
  • sharat sir , meanwhile can i also use vk to get money for buying a bass guitar ?...pl guide.

• @ShivGanjoo

Please follow only what Sir has guided you in above comment. He has asked you to let go in 2nd point. Again dont get into music !!!
  • ok i will not try...
    but if my father gives me money for buying a new bass ,,it would be better to buy , right?

• @ShivGanjoo

Please understand what Sir has guided. Its not about money. Its about letting go.

You have a choice either to follow Sir completely or do as you wish.
  • @ShivGanjoo
    If we read your multiple posts on forum and fb, you have been working on Singing music swimming Spirituality sexual desires face shape etc. On each aspect your focus is short. The focus is always shifting and is nowhere constant.

If you keep trying little on each aspect how will VK work ?

This Mental fluctuation is neither allowing mental energy to work nor cosmic energy from VK is allowed to work.

You are talking about VK and waste of money. Sharat Sir will not take VK back

I will buy VK from you at present energy exchange. I dont know which year you took VK from Sir. Then your parents will feel its not waste of money as you will actually have a profit of difference.

For me VK is a Divine tool which is beyond money which i feel you are yet to know.

When you work for short time on each desire without focus and then instead of realising your mistakes you are blaming VK for not working.

How is this justified??
    Sharat Sir is very simple and humble person. So does that mean you blame VK for not working as and when you want and does it mean you can use any words.

You can follow your parents and send VK to me. I will take it with energy exchange to you.

GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • sharat sir...
    i am back ...please guide me further

• Should I continue the healing @SharatSir ?
  • Sirrr.....?
  • Waiting for a reply mentors.
  • @Shiva

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Reply for?

• Hi mam
    Sharat sir had asked me to take AMS, MUS and Bravo Serum for a month and just forget about music thing.. I have followed this throughly .. I just want to know what stands next...?
    Thanks
  • @Shiva , please continue the same process for some more time.

• @SharatSir I am here after about a month. Guide me
  • @Shiva
    GOLDEN SUNRISE. What guidance are you looking for?