Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miracle correcting errors in report cards of my students with ease using VK

edited September 2019 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden sunrise everyone!
I am back to motivate you with my VK success story. Friends m teaching in a school and I have recently joined a new school past two months. I am so called under observation and being judgemental phase. So I had to complete my entries for the first term and there are around 25 parameters for the evaluation of children s performance. I completed my entries and when I generated my sample report card, a big blunder seemed which made me restless. I feared telling it to my co-ordinater . I went to the computer technical head side by side requesting VK to help me correct that blunder. He checked everything and informed I have made the correct entries but there s some technical error. I had a sigh of relief but still my report card was incorrect. I had a word with other teacher whose healing I did with VK. She requested the technical person to help me out as m the new employee there. I kept requesting my VK my saviour to correct my evaluations. On her request that technical head helped me. Finally we got the error and I just kept manifesting the way I wanted my report card to look like. The error was solved and I saw my report card the exact copy the one I wanted.
ThanksVK#thanksSharatsir

Comments