Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Depression, insecure & sleeplessness

Golden Sunrise ????
One of my neighbour is under depression, she feels insecure when her spouse goes out till he returns back (worried about his safety). She is facing mood swing and also sleepless. She hardly has any friends or goes out. Age is 45yrs.
I want to help her with Divine VK. So can I gv her energies of mood up serum+Golden Sunrise+ bravo serum+ fem serum. I read that to have peaceful sleep calm down serum is useful. But as it is we can't give MUS & CDS together to same person. Getting confused. Please help

Comments

• You can carry on healing with your combination.

Please read VK tip 26 Guidance by @SharatSir for MUS and CDS
    Calm down serum is given to a person who thinks very much or have irregular thoughts and hence issue of sleep pattern.
  • You are a new VK user. Please complete reading all Basics posts and VK tips along with Cosmic Serums articles on our website for better use of VK.

Also make a list of priorities of healing for you and send energies to them accordingly.
    Golden sunrise to your efforts
  • @Golden_Sunrise_Jaie

If the mood swings are due to hormonal changes FEM SERUM will help.
    Hormonal changes also causes sleeplessness and insecured feeling.

In one case i did MOOD UP SERUM to a person for depression and sent CALM DOWN SERUM in late evening for sleep.

You can explore this
  • @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher yes sir you are right. I just keep on reading all the posts, tips, success stories etc. But at end I get jumbled up (this is my weakness) I feel it's better to take advice too from you all.
    Cause in my family my papa had cataract and Dr had advised for surgery which I avoided to get done (belief and trust in VK, Divine power, sir and you all. But now he & Dr's both are not going ahead with surgery & he have developed Glaucoma. I'm charging our drinking/cooking water with ES +GS+PHS+ACS. Requesting energy of Maha Mrityunjay mantra+VOB +psychic surgery reiki etc for my both parents. Around 10days back Dr asked my mother to get her cataracts operated on 7th Sept'19. I'm putting rose water in her eyes daily charged with GS +Maha Mrityunjay mantra +ES +ACS. Papa is not ready to use rose water now as he have lost all his hope. In this case I think all I do is correct but still the result is infront.
    When I am using VK for others they are getting the results, but not in my family. I was also thinking of requesting you all for mass healing for my both parents. Mother is also doing Chanting of GS with good eyesight without surgery
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher thank you very much will surely try it :)
  • @Golden_Sunrise_Jaie

When you are doing any healing, leave the way of outcome and outcome to Divines will.

As you are a new user must read Basics of VK and apply it. How about also applying them practically?

Sir guides to do healing with patience and surrender the results to Divine. In Basic posts also its written.

He also guides to do healings with small requests and build faith and confidence especially for new users.

You were also guided that instead of saying no surgery for your parents please intend for his healthy life and wellbeing.

The energy need depends varies from person to person. And Sharat Sir also guides that one can follow doctors advise wherever required. Do not resist or decide path of healing.

We suggest you can also do healing for yourself if you feel low use MOOD UP SERUM for yourself. When you are doing healing for others, your intentions matter.
    Be in a happy mood and leave the outcome to Divines will. This will help you to release your own resistance and thought patterns and bring better results.
    It is important to prioritize your healings. As a new user i see your multiple posts where energy requirement is more. This is creating sadness and impatience. !! Check what is required to be done.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your learning efforts
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher yes wat you say abt is right. From this moment I will be implementing all abv without forgetting.

Thank you very much :)
    @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher yes sir as you have mentioned here to check the priorities n send energies accordingly, I have already done a rough book were I mention the name, issue/problem, try to search for more information on our site n sometimes even on FB grp of Golden Sunrise s/w. Mention all the energies needed as per my search. Again I try to select or prioritise der too n request my Divine friend VK to help out with the best. Also while doing all this I ask my Divine friend VK to guide me :)

Thank you very much for your kind guidance, support and best wishes too

Regards.