Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I give One soul serum to people who will meet in future

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK TEACHERS AND VK USERS

Can I give OSS to people who will meet in future and unknown for now ??

Example: my sister is unmarried now.
Can I give one soul serum her, her future husband (unknown person) and future in-laws ( unknown people) from now ??

Thank you in advance
GOLDEN SUNRISE

Comments

• I want to heal the relationship if in case there's any negativity...
  • I think it is not possible. I believe that things and events change frequently as the energy change. But you can give a try to this new idea. Maybe something good will come out of this.

• I think we can try like sending the energy to the future happy events/ situations as if it's already happened.
  • @Gayathri

I loved your concern for your sisters future or upcoming bondings.

You can also use LOA like

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE BLESS HAPPY MARRIED LIFE AND LOVELY BONDING FOR MY SISTER WITH ALL HER INLAWS.

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESS MY SISTER TO RECEIVE ALL THE LOVE SHE DESERVES IN MARRIAGE AND HELP HER TO GIVE LOVE AND CARE TO HER NEW FAMILY MEMBERS.

This way of thinking may help you to shift your thoughts from that little worry to joy creation for your sister.
  • Thank you so much @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam...
    I'll follow your guidance
  • Perfect Answer by Rakhi ji, it is possible with VK.

if you hold a loving and joyous picture in your mind visualizing your sister and her in laws laughing and enjoying each other company and you watching this objectively in your mind from a distance

longer you hold this image or video created in your mind, and also with VK give love serum to the whole scene...

It will happen that way in future..

Whatever you can conceive, hold it for a period of time in your mind, can be manifested.. with VK it is easy, because your subconscious mind doesn't know whether it is happening in reality or in your mind,

Also, remember, energy flows where awareness goes...

you can do a little experiment with VK,

Think and visualize about any part of your body lets say knees, and start rotating the VK, you will feel some tingling started to happen in the knees,

now move it to shoulders, see the same thing happening..

this little experiment will make you experience what ever you are thinking you sending the energy to the place, with VK it becomes little easy ....

Golden sunrise to your life and your relationship..

for happy and prosperous relationships are must..

Manmit

• Thank you @Manmit sir