Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK switch

I am tired with requesting but its not happening what i am looking for. Have any way to get result just with blink like Magic. Just one time request and healed everything. Sny pain, any Disease any phobia any Poverty consciousness ????

Mera VK ka switch on hai kya is it possible to check. @SharatSir. Mereko lagra hai maybe switch ka kuch ho gya connection error or something else. Please @SharatSir check kindl.

Comments

• @Shajibdada

There is no switch off for VK. VK is attuned with Cosmic energies by Sharat Sir forever.

Once a raw steel bangle is attuned with Cosmic energies. Sharat Sir puts one lock on it, so that nobody can de-attune it. Even Sharat Sir himself cannot de-attune his own baby VK.

He also puts another lock, where it will NOT follow any negative or immoral or unethical requests. It will work on its own on many aspects. Benefits of wearing VK

https://www.litairian.com/benefits-wearing-vibbes-kada/

And it will follow requests of VK user who has good intention. Action is very important and sometimes patience also.

All VKs are exactly same , they differ only in size of raw steel bangle for convenient wearing.

So do not worry about VK switch. Its always ON forever beyond lifetimes and beyond generations.
  • @Shajibdada golden sunrise.what i know of VK it is working forevr its our minds that get switch on and off.receive VK healing with open mind and you will feel Switched ON.