Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Baby Manifestation Experience, Breathe out your manifestation, Universe is with you

edited May 2019 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden Sunrise all
I am a VK learner n user since March 2017.. and I have a long story to go with my multiple experinces..
First of all I had n have multiple health issues like SLE with kidneys problem from past 18 years, AVN Hips Core decompression.. surgery done due to side effects of steroids used for SLE and Hypothyroidism from past 4 years.. n due to my kidney issue I was asked not to get pregnant till my serum creatinine levels come down to below 2. However, it was not easy as my kidneys size got decreased over years.. and Gynaecs down in India were not ready to take my casr due to kidney issue n they asked me to quit the thought of getting pregnant.. n due to my husband's professional requirement, we r now settled in US.. n I ordered my VK and came along with it in 2017.. since then i have used it for all my major n minor issues.. n have been successful for most of them..

Coming to my Baby Manifestation.. I was occupied with the thoughts if Gynaecs here would give a positive response in case if I would want to get pregnant.. I spoke to my nephrologist first and he gave a green signal, though my Creatinine was 2.2.. and he said it would be a high risk pregnancy n have to continuously monitor kidney condition.. (Forgot to mention that a high risk gynaec in US rejected to take up my case in 2016) I then booked an appointment with a Gynaec here in 2017.. and a day before I was continuously requesting VK that my doctor should give a positive response for me to get pregnant.. and YES VK helped me major time and she was ready to take up n gave a green signal.. however I had to wait for couple of months as my Endocrinologist wanted TSH levels to be less than 2.5.. and I have taken energies of GS+ FDS+Healing energies thyroid cosmic code video.. and in less than 2 months my TSH levels were 1.5.. Thanks to VK for such a quick healing.. Meanwhile few tests were conducted by my Gynaec, n my AMH levels (Egg Supply) was lower than then lowest range.. and they gave me few fertility options for which my husband did not agree as he did not want me to go through take such painful fertility treatment... I completely broke down.. n felt devastated.. but then didn't lose hope.. I did my own research n with the help of VK, I have done:
1.Fertility Massage
2.Fertility Castor Oil packs
3.Fertility Yoga
I have requested to VK to enhance the effect of the massage or yoga to its fullest for me right NOW
Also have taken below energies through water..
1 Healing energies of CoQ10 with safety and security
2.Santana Gopal Mantra
3.FEM Serum
4.Healing energies of female reproductive cosmic code video by Sharat Sir

And most importantly I have done VOB to my wish of manifesting happy and healthy baby..
I have started reading Sri Sai Satcharitra Paraayan for 11 times.. n while I read I used to rotate VK over my wish n sometimes on my ovaries.. I had the wish to manifest it by Sri Rama Navami last year, which will also be a last day of my Sai paaraayan.. n surprisingly I missed my periods which was due n was expecting it a day before Sri Rama Navami.. n before getting too excited.. me n my husband patiently waited for 4 more days.. n on Thursday.. on the name of Sai baba.. I tested with a pregnancy test strip and it was POSITIVE.. aah.. I thanked Sai Baba.. n kissed my VK like 20 times.. I was so dearly happy and booked an appointment for confirmation.. n spoke to Rakhi Ji with such a happiness and for her support throughout the entire journey and special blessings from Sharat Sir..
And then all my scans n reports were normal n I delivered baby boy by natural birth.. n he is now 6 months old.. n just like how I wanted Happy, healthy, cute n charming..

Gratitude to entire Universe, Sharat Sir, Rakhi Ji and my VK Baby..????

Comments

• Apologies for such a long story or post.. in simple words I have done all above just for 45 days with no alter thoughts, my goal was straight n I knew my path which VK showed me.. Just Breath in and Breath out your Manifestation n no second thoughts except your wish.. entire Universe, Sharat Sir n his team and your dear VK will help you achieve anything that's good and positive meant no harm to others..

All the best, Golden Sunrise to your Manifestations..
  • @Madhoo

GOLDEN SUNRISE. I personally admire you as a very strong and brave person.

I remember your strong wish for baby inspite of all doctors not approving of it initially. And you manifested it with full devotion and determination using VK in whatever possible ways you could.

Hats off to you. We were really happy to hear about your healthy delivery and baby.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful journey in detail. It would be an inspiration to many who are seeking to have a new family member.

So well said Breathe out your manifestation without a second thought. Thanks for writing it beautifully.

Your baby is indeed our VK BABY.

GOLDEN SUNRISE LOVE and lots of blessing to you and the little angel.

Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for gifting us Universe through VK.
  • Wow... Such a brave mother @Madhoo ji

VK does wonders.... Loved your strong desire to have a baby inspite of these barriers and your faith on VK ...

Inspired by your manifestation story...LOVED it...
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to you and your baby ...

Even I'm a mother of six month old boy...
    VK helped me and my baby to be very healthy and strong during pregnancy and after the birth ...
    Heartfelt gratitude to my both VKs , Sharat Sir and @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam...

I can never imagine my pregnancy journey and delivery process without my both VKs...
    VK-RAM & VK-HANUMAN
    I refer to my baby boy as VK baby because he is healthy and happy only because of my VKs...

Though I was physically very healthy( because of my VKs), I was very very emotional by nature and during pregnancy, I suffered emotionally and mentally because of my in-laws and hubby's words and deeds. ( Now I feel like it's not their fault. I suffered because I was very emotional at that time) I also worried that this suffering would have an impact on my baby ...
    VK and GOLDEN SUNRISE came to my rescue....
    Whenever I chant GOLDEN SUNRISE with VK after intense emotional pain and crying, after one hour of chanting, it felt very calm and peaceful as if nothing happened and I loved that feeling a lot....
    I always sent Healing energies to myself and my baby everyday from before conception, during pregnancy and after delivery...
    @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam helped me a lot in this journey... Love you mam for your support and concern ..

I can't imagine my life without my VKs ...

My heartfelt gratitude to my both VKs, Sharat Sir, Rakhi mam, and all the VK teachers and VK users....
  • @Madhoo golden sunrise.awesome manifestation.blessings to small baby.stay blessed.
    @Gayathri golden sunrise.Stay happy.blessings to your little baby.Congratulations to both ladies.happy parenting
  • Thank you so much Rakhi Ji.. everything was possible with Sharat Sir n ur support n blessings.. n the entire VK family.. Many thanks to everyone around..

@Gayathri... Thanks so much ya.. and ur journey was amazing too.. Golden Sunrise to your motherhood n baby too..

N to mention I did follow some of tips which Rakhi Ji replied on ur posts during ur pregnancy.. two common thing was you n me shared same pregnancy timing.. N our manifestations for respective VK babies.. LOL

@Remo... Thanks so much.. The baby indeed is lucky to receive ur blessings too. . Golden Sunrise to u too..
  • @Gayathri

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thank you for sharing your feelings and realisation with VK. Take care. GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings and love to you and your baby.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam
    GOLDEN SUNRISE ...Thank you so much mam for your love, concern and support... Stay blessed

@Madhoo
    GOLDEN SUNRISE... Happy to know that we shared same pregnancy timings... May be I was mentally too busy, I didn't notice that... Thank you for your blessings dear...
    GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to you, your motherhood and your VK baby...Stay blessed

@Remo
    GOLDEN SUNRISE... Thank you for you blessings ... GOLDEN SUNRISE to you and your life... Stay blessed
  • Kudos to your patience and consistency!!! Divine VK is spreading happiness and love through out this world from Sharat Sir and Rakhi ma’am is indeed very supportive and encouraging in all ways of life. My humble gratitude to everyone.
  • Really wonderful and exciting experience.
    @Madhoo Ji Salute to you and your passion and dedicated determination.

Golden Sunrise to you and your baby.
    Thank you Sharat Sir.
    Thank you VK.
    Thank you TEAM.

• Golden Sunrise @Gayathri ji,
    Great achievement to overcome emotional issues, which no doubt encouraging all of Us .
    Salute to you.

Thank you Sharat Sir for your Divine gift as VK.
    Thank you VK dear.
    Thank you TEAM.

• Golden Sunrise
    Truly a wonderful experience
    VK can help a lot if you have strong determination.
  • This is really Awesome ????????God bless you and our vk baby,Gratitude to Sharat Sir
  • Thanks for sharing such wonderful experience. Gratitude to Sharat sir for being there always, Golden Sunrise to all VK family members.
  • @Madhoo @Gayathri love and light to you and both babies.
  • @Madhoo i am also trying to conceive. Can u help me in the manifestation?