Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nightmares, helping students for exams, magnets

Golden Sunrise
I have bought my VK on Saturday and last night I had continuous nightmares....even after breaking sleep and sleeping hours later. It was exactly 12pm when I broke sleep. Feeling a shadow in the house. Any help till my VK arrives.
Thank you

Comments

• Till you get VK, Chant Golden Sunrise as many times as you can.
  • Thank you. Golden Sunrise

• I am currently assisting about 40 children using magnotherapy to help balance their bodies so that they can do better in studies. But now that I have VK can I put all their names and the subjects they want to do better in a circle calling the different serums. Also activating the magnets with the study serum and brain serum.
    Please advise how best I can help these children...getting ready to write their final exams.
    If I should leave theVK on the book with their names overnight would it be charging whole night as many are studying at night.
    Thank You
    Golden Sunrise

• @yuvas

Yes you can help children in studies with VK and Cosmic Serums.

For VK procedures please read all the posts in BASICS OF VK category

Also check VK Tips and VK success stories to get more ideas on how you can help students.

You will be able to explore VK more as you give yourself time to read the BASICS.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your learning and efforts
  • @yuvas

As i see you are a new VK user, you can please read this post. Your questions on VK procedures will end here with beautiful answers.

BASICS OF VK Post Zero

• Dear Sharat Sir
    I make this appeal to you in desperation.
    On the 16th Oct I made a cash payment.
    A week later I got a call to say the money is short.
    I definitely sent the correct figure and he sent a pic of the money received.
    So right now it looks like I am trying to cheat him and to us him trying to cheat me.
    We are business associates and I would like any and all assistance to recover this disputed amount.
    Thank you thank you thank you
  • @yuvas
    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Use LOVE SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM .
    Send ALL CLEAR SERUM , SHIELD OF 7 RAYS with VK to your transaction/deal
  • Thank you for quick response.
    Should I draw energy circle and write his name and the amount in dispute together with GOLDEN SUNRISE LOVE SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM SHIELD OF 7 RAY and activate circle with VK therafter placing VK on circle?
  • @yuvas
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    For VK procedures please refer to BASICS OF VK posts on this forum