Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hodgkin lymphoma cancer

edited April 2019 in Health Discussion

Golden Sunrise! I am a new VK member. My VK arrived just last Wednesday (April 10.2019). I am so very thankful for VK.ॐ I have a couple of questions regarding the optimal use of VK. I am trying to help my nephew in healing her hodgkin lymphoma cancer with severe pain caused by swolen lymph nodes. May you please guide me with my questions to ensure the right way of using VK. I've read the basics of VK and watched the videos but I want to ask some specific questions.If you may please help me.Thank you. Golden Sunrise! Namaskar.ॐ

Question 1: How many Cosmic Serums + other Energies/Switchwords combined (for Health and Pain Management) can be charged to a bottle or a glass of water?

Question 2: Cosmic Serums... e.g. Care Serum...Pointers says that I can't use it if I'm already using more than 3 to 4 serums... Can't I ask VK to energize the bottle/glass of water with Care Serum + Pain Care Serum + Balance Serum + Key Pen Serum + Perfect Health Serum?

Question 3: Is this combination allowed? Golden Sunrise + Care Serum + Pain Care Serum + Key Pen Serum + Shield Of Seven Rays?

Question 4: For Direct Request to VK or placing VK on top of name written on paper or picture of receiver... How long should I leave VK aside or leave it on top of name written on paper or picture for the maximum number of energies allowed to be given?

Question 5: What is the best Combination of Energies/Cosmic Serums that can be charged to a bottle/glass of water or Direct Request to VK for hodgkin lymphoma cancer patient?

Thank you thank you so much Sharat Sir for this most wonderful gift to mankind...VK. Thank you to all the Gurus and Teachers and all the Litairian Family! Golden Sunrise! Jai Ganesha!ॐ

Comments

• @JadeMS3

Welcome to VK world . GOLDEN SUNRISE

Question 1: How many Cosmic Serums + other Energies/Switchwords combined (for Health and Pain Management) can be charged to a bottle or a glass of water?

A. Your answer is in 3rd comment box of VK BASIC POST 24. Please check the post again.

Here it is

SOME IMPORTANT AND USEFUL POINTS TO REMEMBER

SINGLE water bottle/Container SHOULD BE USED for ONE healing aspect:

1. It is recommended to charge ONE water bottle with MAXIMUM of 5 energies that includes energy of any COSMIC Serum, Mantra, GOLDEN SUNRISE, Bach Flower Remedies, Positive Words, Switch words, Affirmations......
      So any energy becomes 1 Energy.
  • @JadeMS3

Question 2: Cosmic Serums... e.g. Care Serum...Pointers says that I can't use it if I'm already using more than 3 to 4 serums... Can't I ask VK to energize the bottle/glass of water with Care Serum + Pain Care Serum + Balance Serum + Key Pen Serum + Perfect Health Serum?

A. it means unrelated health serums.

Here in this above combination, they relate to same healing. So it can be used.

• @JadeMS3

Question 3: Is this combination allowed? Golden Sunrise + Care Serum + Pain Care Serum + Key Pen Serum + Shield Of Seven Rays?

A. Yes if they relate to same healing. This point is mentioned in many posts in BASICS OF VK posts

• @JadeMS3

Question 4: For Direct Request to VK or placing VK on top of name written on paper or picture of receiver... How long should I leave VK aside or leave it on top of name written on paper or picture for the maximum number of energies allowed to be given?

A. Request you to read the posts . The examples state the procedure. The procedure is same for all healing

VK BASIC POST 22

VK BASIC POST 23

• @JadeMS3

Question 5: What is the best Combination of Energies/Cosmic Serums that can be charged to a bottle/glass of water or Direct Request to VK for hodgkin lymphoma cancer patient?

A. CARE SERUM Please check point no 28

You can add other related energies as per the need.

You can add MAHAMRITYUNJAY MANTRA energy in all healing for cancer, in drinking water or direct request or even with VOB.

Check point no 16, and request PSYCHIC SURGERY FOR LYMPHATIC SYSTEM of the affected person.

• @JadeMS3

Most of answers to your questions are already in the BASIC POSTS. Please give time to yourself. Read again and again and make notes of your points for understanding. With practise you will get more ideas.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your learning posts

• Golden Sunrise! Thank you so much @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher for the kind guidance.Namaskar.ॐ