Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK TIP 122 : From Mad Scooby dooby doo to a peaceful soul with Golden angel VK :) by Shrinath

edited April 2019 in VK TIPS

So friends, This is a experience which I am enjoying.
I am also like you people where we start morning with talking, Brushing, Eating and Bathing also negative.
So everyday I use to run like mad in the morning and use to feel depressed knowing early morning meetings, Then Traffic if some one cuts my way or other Car braked in front of me and used to shout like Scooby dooby dog. A common thing which we all do regardless of male/female.

So i tried talking to vk when i reached home as i started keeping VK on my heart and prayed VK complete peace and remove all negative thoughts. i used to think beautiful thoughts and sleep at night.
Slowly and gradually I started seeing changes which were positive for me and on the 6th day onwards it was all voila peaceful soul as i am enjoying my morning to night and i am doing this process everyday.

Mind you its around 22 days now and yes I can see. Feel the changes and if really something bad thing comes then i hold VK and say Hey meri DURGA MATA AAGE TU SAMBHAL.
KOI CUT MARE TOH BOLTA VK PAKADKE MATA TU SAMBHAL.

Frankly i can say I am 99% healed mentally and physically and more energetic now,

MAZZAAA AAGAYA :)

Jai MATADI

Thank you guru Sharath, Rakhi and all teachers :)

Comments

• @Shrinath

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Wah. Sach mei maaza aagaya.

Wonderful sharing. You have made VK your true divine companion.

Thank you for sharing. This is a wonderful VK Tip for all of us.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for our divine friend VK.

Keep sharing and inspiring all of us. B)
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your wonderful ways of exploring VK.
  • @Shrinath Ji....Woow....Nice can relate to how and what tou are feeling
  • Woww lovely Sharing @Shrinath ji,
    This is wonderful experience of attachment VK straight from heart and feeling.
    Golden Sunrise to your efforts
    Do keep us motivating
    Gratitudes to @SharatSir
  • Thanks @Shrinath. Wonderful experience. Your words themselves speak your heart. Another wonderful tip too for stressed people.

• Wonderful and so simple.
    Thanks @Shrinath Ji for sharing and encouraging.