Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mental Health, fearful dreams, past negativity

GOLDEN SUNRISE. In this discussion I would like to put forth one of a complicated case, I would like to have proper guidance from Litarian Family/Teachers for proper and holistic healing of an young man. This post is bit lengthy as I want to give all the facts so that I get proper guidance and also to ensure I heal this person properly. So please bear with me.
This young man is son of one of our close acquaintance. He is extremely sensitive and intelligent person . Right from young age he saw his father not talking properly with his friends,used to talk something gibberish, doubt his mother and insult in front of his friends and relatives. There were fights within family too, because of his father's nature. This made him stop his friends from visiting him. Also he used to refuse his cousins not to visit them, as their visit may create fights in the family. However he was very good in his studies. When he was in 8th std, he had gone to his maternal grandmother's place, along with his mother. It was small and remote village and there were 2-3 Smashan Bhumis, nearby, where he used to do cycling in the open place One afternoon he returned from cycling, and went to sleep. Then after waking up, he started behaving weirdly, not talking or eating anything, was fearful, and was behaving in a completely different manner, behaving as if he was possesed. Initially his family, didn't believe in all these, but later on when his conditioned worsened they started consulting Pandits and all, but of no help. Later on a Peer Baba helped him, and his efforts bought results and he was released from the clutches of so called negative entity.
Later on he got sick with Jaundice in 11th std, where in no amount of efforts bought any results for his condition. He used to be very tired, and sleep a lot. For that reason he took a drop from his studies for a year. After he got well he started complaining of memory loss, depression, weird thoughts, overthinking, anxiety, lack of sleep, too many thoughts when he tries to sleep, insomnia, no mood, recurring same thought in his mind and all. He is having severe acidity problems too, finds himself weak, and absolutely no interest in whatever he is trying to do, don't want to go out etc. He has completed his studies, is engineer now, is working, very close to his mother, very reserved in nature, doesn't talk much with his father, though his father is a changed person now, repents his past behavior, and talks very lovingly and softly with his son.
His mother is desperate to see her son get well and become a normal person. She again has shown to all doctors who say that he;s perfectly alright, nothing wrong with him, and for his thoughts they told him to do Yoga and pranayam, which he is doing, but to no avail.
Can Litairian team please guide me, as to how to heal him?
Presently I am giving him GS+BNS+ACS+PHS for his mental condition, PHS+Balance serum+Bach flower remedy RESCUE+Hanuman Chalisa, for his physical condition.
However he's now complaning that he's getting fearful dreams, which was not so before and he's waking up trembling. The trembling continued next day too...
Please guide me as I want to heal him and see him become normal man
Thanks and regards.

Comments

• @VeennaVNegglur

You can continue with HANUMAN CHALISA energy and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS as much as possible.

Can send BFR RESCUE too.
  • Thanks for your prompt response,
  • Dear @VeennaVNegglur ,

Golden Sunrise, Although Rakhi ji has suggested perfectly but allow me to suggest in addition. Since the case history of the boy is from his early age, kindly take your healing steps stage by stage :

1. Put him to Hanuman Chalisa aqua test. Give him water fully charged with energy of Hanuman Chalisa and ask him to confirm its taste. Check if he finds it minutely bitter. If Yes, then heal him as Rakhi ji has suggested for sometime.

2. In the next stage, Release Fear+Apathy & heal with BFR-Aspen + Rescue coupled with GS.

3. Finally ACS + GS + MUS

Energy of HC + SO7R should continue throughout. Release of Negative emotions is very important for him to recover.

Hope he gets well soon. Healing may change according to his response to it.

• GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thanks a lot Sanjay Sir, for your step by step healing process. Can you please clarify point number 2? Is it that I need to charge water with BFR ASOEN+ BFR RESCUE+GS?
    Also for point number 1, if he finds water bitter, then I should continue giving him only HC+SO7R charged water and nothing else?
    And then after few days shall I start healing process as suggested by you.
    As of now I am giving him water charged with BNS+ACS+PHS+GS+ ENERGIES OF 12in1 Combo Power Booster Video, for his mental condition and GS+PHS+BS+BACH FLOWER REMEDY RESCUE+ HC, for his physical condition. Besides I am sending him energies of HC+SO7R 4 times.
    There's slight improvement. But he still complains that there's some weird and restlessness like feeling within him. He has list weight too. As it is he is thin.
    Improvement he says is in his sleep, he's eating well than before.
    When he spoke with me, I found him speaking much more confidently.
  • I did give him Hanuman Chalusa aqua test.
    He said the water tasted nothing unusual. He felt it was bland. Neither did he get any headache or heaviness of head.
    So shall I give him water charged GS+BFR ASPEN+ BFR RESCUE?
    Also another water charged with GS+ACS+MUS?
    Also sending him energies of HC&SO7R.