Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancer Healed in 2 months

Golden sunrise
Sharing one of my bestest experience with VK til date as i know many more to come up..heartfelt gratitute to sharat sir. Last december my maternal uncle diagonised with prostate cancer third stage.Every body was in state of dilema .Immediately i started his direct healing and charging bottle with CARE SERUM + MAHA MRITYUNJAY MANTRA as guided by Sharat Sir.I was giving energies with intention that without chemotherapy he should recover as he is 70+ and he was also adamant not to go for chemotherapy.Luckily Doctor suggested for Hormone Therapy which is mild and easy process than chemo . Now with healing my intention was he is recovering FOREVER and NOW.Last month before giving him dose, Doctors checked effect of first dose given to him and his cancer cells growth was almost half .And yesterday universe ,cosmic energies blessed him and all family members as he was declared as normal as any other human being.His 3rd stage cancer is cured fully. Doctor told my cousin that in his practice span ,this fast healing at his age and that of 3rd stage its a miracle.This miracle is possible because of one man in our life who invented VK .He is Blessed Soul and I believe blessed too to have VK in my Life , and part of team Litairian.I want to add one more thing here as my mamaji was very positive in this whole process ,he always used to say IM PERPECT .I believe his positive attitute and VK worked so fast ,miraclesly here.All gratitute and love to one special man in our life ..Sharat Sir

Comments