Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using energy of chemicals for insects/mosquito/cockroaches

edited November 2017 in Mimicking Discussion

I have tried using Kiwi dranex energy in water and used for drains. But if i want to use energy of HIT to get rid of cockroaches or mosquitoes since i dont have the spray how to mimick the energy.
Also i would like to know if i dont want to use HIT or any other chemicals can i use to get rid of cockroaches and mosquitoes in the house ??

Comments

• @Shrinath ji ,
    Kiwi dranex energy is very effective with VK for drainage .
    VK also mimic energies of hit and other mosquito repellent energy .
    Please do experiment and share your experiences .
    For your query about using hit we are not killing mosquitos intentionally we use to protect ourselves.
  • Please use the intention with Safety and Security for people when you intend to mimic insect repellants like HIT.

You can also use ALL CLEAR SERUM....

You can charge your room freshners, Incense sticks too with All Clear Serum too.

You can charge thick gels using VK with All Clear Serum and Insect repellant HIT and apply it on walls/floors.....May be some aloe vera gel or hair gel easily available at home....

Also try to find the cause of cockroaches coming in, and take care of the cause too.

May be you can mimic HERBAL COCKROACH PEST CONTROL KIT/GEL with VK.......

• One of my experiment .
    I used to request VK
    :) Please activate mosquito repellent energy for my floor for next 24 hours right now with safety and security
    We have to request several times a day for better effect
    :| For using this request a week i got conclusion that it effects more than 50 percent less mosquitoes.
    o:) U can experiment the same or other request.
  • @Rakhi -Just want to know if i need any aerosol spray to replace HIT or just charging water with the energy of HIT should do and sprinkle all around house.

@Puneet - can i charge water with the mosquito repellent energy and sprinkle with Safety and Security of people ?

• You can use water spray, or with intention or using a gel

• I was quiet lazy to charge water or any cream as repellent so what I did was requested vk please convert the air in the room as mosquito repellent till morning with safety and security for people ( *3) and it worked , I couldn’t believe since I saw a mosquito before requesting and later it was not their nor it disturbed me , thanks to VK
  • Wow thats wonderful thankyou for your creative idea with VK.
    Golden Sunrise to your efforts