Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Puppy with a tick bite

edited March 2018 in Health Discussion

Hi :)
My daughter found a tick dug in to her puppies ear :s
they got it removed - I hope it doesn't have Lyme?! She is going to take it to the vet to get the tick tested. What are the best things for me to do with my VK ?! Is there was way to use VK to keep ticks and fleas off of our pets?? Thank you for your help,
Blessings always!! Xo

Comments

• edited March 2018
    @Julesmm Golden Sunrise

Please make a direct request to VK to make way for your puppy to be safe and free from Lyme disease.

Please send Golden Sunrise x3 All Clear Serum x3 Sheild of Seven Ray's x3 to your puppy.
    Do this as often as possible.

If you see that puppy is in pain please send pain care serum.

You could also rotate VK on puppies ear and do Vital Organ Balancing with Intention of HEAL NOW FOREVER.

Please read here to know more about how to do VOB using VK.

https://www.litairian.com/vital-organ-healing/

You could also rotate VK on puppies ear and request VK to remove any infections and pain.

You could charge puppies water and food with Golden Sunrise, Immune Serum and energy of Doxycyclin or amoxicillin or cefuroxime 200 MG with safety and security. (typically used for tick infections).

Tick bites take about 14 to 21 days to manifest to Lyme disease if there is any infection.

Above measure would prevent any such infections and keep your puppy safe.

For keeping fleas and ticks away send all clear serum and shield of Seven rays to your surroundings. Send energy of flea repellants (for ticks use energy of flea repellants for Arachnids)

You can also charge your cleaning products with above energies and use them to clean your surroundings.

Hope this helps!
  • @DivineSoul

Great answer. good efforts. Thank you for taking this initiative.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all efforts and teachings !!

• Thank you ???????? for your suggestions!!! That is great info and very clear!!! Xoxo
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thank you Mam. Learning a lot from all of you and this forum and trying to help a little.

Thanks to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for the gift of VK and providing us this forum as platform for learning and sharing experiences.

@Julesmm Thank you for your thanks!