Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i mimick lasik eye surgery to heal my eyes?

Can i mimick lasik eye surgery to heal my eyes?
If yes,how to phrase it correctly?
Will it have any side effects like the physical surgery?

Comments

• @dipankr98

You can always charge an eye drops ( prefer sterilised rose water) /doctor's prescribed medicine with Eye Serum, Golden Sunrise and Balance Serum.

Vital Organ Balancing of eyes with VK.

You can also do Psychic Surgey of your eye. Just hold VK, intend your healthy eyes and say “ Psycic Surgery of my eyes”* 3 and let VK work.

Mimicking is possible
  • @dipankr98

Your question on mimicking an eye surgery is good.

Before mimicking we should understand what are we mimicking. Here lasik surgery mostly involves lifting of corneal flap and treating with laser rays, and putting back the flap.

When you mimic this surgery with VK, there is a physical limitation who will lift the flap in eye.

Same in case of dental root canal treatments , who will remove the nerve...

In this case, rather than mimicking the surgery, you could try requesting VK to mimic the EFFECT OF LASIK SURGERY with safety and security.

When you do with intention of safety and security, the side effects may be taken care of for the surgery part.

However the best way is to VOB of eyes as mentioned by PJ.

In VOB you continuously send energies to the affected area and regenerate them.
    It is a creative process.

Psychic surgery is a reiki process to remove unwanted growth patterns. so this will also help.

VK is a tool to help us to heal our health, but we need to understand that when a surgery is required it should be done through medical team and not through VK, if it requires physical intervention by an expert.

VK cannot mimic a delivery of a baby too.

I did many experiment to remove salt from water using VK, i could succeed only to some extent, but not completely. When i analysed it, i got the catch it would require a filtration assembly in between , which i could not do.

Use VK wisely in creation mode like VOB and EYE SERUM or rule out negativity in simple ways like Psychic surgery.