Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to use VK effectively for manifestation of multiple wishes through Energy circles?

Golden Sunrise to all VK users particularly Sharat Sir and all VK teachers. I'm a relatively new VK user and wish to manifest few different wishes through energy circles. Need your guidance for sending energies to ECs through VK. Request you to suggest me some SWITCH words, bach flowers etc for manifestation of my wish of getting a good rating and promotion in my job this year. I also wish to change to my new pefect job at Mumbai asap, already written a Golden Sunrise project for that as guided by Rakhi Madam. But wish to manifest through EC for faster fulfillment of my wish.

I do have few other queries regarding VK usage which I will post separately. Thanking you in advance. Golden Sunrise to you all.

Comments

• @mruty30

Please know that with VK you are free to manifest anything even without energy circle. But if you feel that making energy circle will help you better then go a head.

For promotion in your career please request for following energies Alpha Male Serum, Total Wealth Serum and GOLDEN SUNRISE energy.

You can read here for a perfect job

https://www.litairian.com/manifestation-dream-job/

As you have mentioned two things together which is promotion in present job and change of job both, please be clear for your intention. Promotion in present job and finding a new job both are different wishes.
    Know that if there is promotion in present job would you still want a new job? Or if you want to change your job then do you need promotion here in present job ?

VK is an intentional tool. It works with a great speed when intention are clear.
  • @mruty30

To add to PJ , looks like you want you want a promotion and then change the job too taking a leap in your career at 2 steps , one in in-house organisation and then change a job. is that so.

In that case you can also keep one intention that you want a flourishing career this year and to be in mumbai happily.

PJ has suggested you Cosmic Serums, because Cosmic Serums are energy packs which are combination of energies based on Sharat Sirs knowledge and experiments from various other healing modalities.

Serums also have energies of switch words, mantras and bach flower remedies whichever is appropriate. There are more types of energies too.

Sir has designed VK and Cosmic serums to work at body , mind and soul level, to work on situations too beyond an individual.

When you use switch words, they would work only on subconscious mind, bach remedies may work only on emotional blockages.

I found that switch word given by Sir for finance is GOLDEN SUNRISE FULL COUNT works very well. One of the best mantra is Lakshmi mantra. And Sir has added both these energies in TOTAL WEALTH SERUM.

So you need not use them separately.

Must read this article VK beyond law of attraction....it gives two real life experiences on career decisions with VK.

• Thanks a lot for all your guidance. Got a lot of clarity.

• @mruty30 thank you for your thanks

We are waiting here for your experience and achievements