Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

skin whitening trearment

GOLDENSUNRISE my vk family. Rkhi di if someone wants skin whitening treatment....what can we do with vk.......my frn wants healing..

Comments

• @shaluoli

Why she wants skin to be white? Why can't one feel charming in the original skin tone....

In both cases you can use BEAUTY SERUM, GOLDEN SUNRISE, ALPHA WOMAN SERUM.

Take bath with the charged water, drink charged water, charge all the beauty products she is using.
  • @shaluoli

You can give her charged cream to apply ....charged with GOLDEN SUNRISE BEAUTY SERUM and ALPHA WOMAN SERUM.

If there is pigmentation or scars , add ALL CLEAR SERUM.

You can charge her drinking water with GOLDEN SUNRISE BEAUTY SERUM ALPHA WOMAN SERUM BALANCE SERUM.

BEAUTY SERUM combined with ALPHA WOMAN SERUM gives a toned skin with fairer complexion.

All beauty and personal hygiene products can also be charged.

You can mimic a Branded facial /clean up session with safety and security for glow sometimes.

• Thnku angel...
  • Di i can send facial energy directly??
  • @shaluoli
    You can send direct energy
    Water or other Beauty products is suggested to drink and apply as the atoms of water or visible product gets energised well and sooner. As you consume the product or water it comes into touch we ith direct cells of your body hence making manifestations happen quickly and for sure.