Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Growth of Super Smart children with VK

edited February 2018 in Children Discussion
How to handle super active children in this competitive world? How v can help in their growth? How to make them gd person loving n caring?

Comments

• @Sujata ji

Now Make the children smart with VK.

☀ Give them ALPHA MALE SERUM ( For boys) or ALPHA WOMAN SERUM for girls.

☀ Send BEAUTY SERUM to their communication skills.

☀ Send BEAUTY SERUM to talents which they are love to explore like singing painting dancing creativity.

☀ If they feel scared give them BRAVO SERUM.

Use GOLDEN SUNRISE STUDY SERUM BRAIN SERUM BALANCE SERUM for their studies regularly.

Do this regularly and see them growing beautifully.

• Thanks a lot.Rakhiji.
  • A question on the above...how do we send BEAUTY SERUM to talents which they love to explore? OR should we send energy of BEAUTY SERUM to the person?

• What can be done for healthy development of brain for a child ? For a 6 year old and a 4 year old. Will doing VOB of the head help? Do we say anything while doing VOB?

• @haresh

You can send BEAUTY SERUM intending to a specific skill or to a person based on the need.

#VK IS AN INTENTIONAL TOOL SO VK USERS CAN SET AN INTENTION TO PERSON PLACE SITUATION SOFT SKILL ORGAN and so on
  • @haresh

On litairian website do check articles on VOB it mentions about different ways of VOB and how it will help.

Maybe you will get more ideas if you read the whole article
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher , I have read the article on VOB and see the videos as well. But, as they are 6 years and 4 years, just wanted to check best suggestion for brain development and overall development.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Will read the article once again and update.

• @haresh

With VK all procedures are safe and same for all age groups.

Each health cosmic serum can be used for any age group

The benefits of Brain Serum explains about how it helps.

You can give Perfect Health Serum Immune Serum Gym Serum also for good growth immunity strength

Eye Serum for vision

And so on.
    Pl check all Cosmic Serums and choose accordingly.

VOB you can do for diffrent organs as per need with any positive energy
  • @ haresh
    I personally give my 4 year old Brain serum + study serum on and off .
    Perfect health serum + Immune serum for her immunity .
    I think we should not focus on one aspect of growth in children ,it should be over all .Hope it helps you . Best and golden life to your kids.