Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to request VK for sending serums to Stock sent to various Ecom portal warehouse ?

edited February 2018 in Money Discussion

VK Golden Sunrise Please send GS TWS S07R ACS to the stock in my warehouse and to all the stock in amazon warehouse .

Can I request like this ?

Also Looking for few tips ... to speed up things in business .. Like to increase sales and timely payments and clearing all hurdles that comes in day to day business. How can I can use Vk more for my business .

Comments

• @apoorvm

You can write on a paper

"STOCK in my warehouse"

Hold VK and say
    “VK Please give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 , TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3, ALL CLEAR SERUM x 3, SHIELD OF 7 RAYS x 3 ”

And Keep VK on this paper for 30 min . Do this repeatedly.

Or you can hold VK and say

“VK Please give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 , TOTAL WEALTH SERUM x 3, ALL CLEAR SERUM x 3, SHIELD OF 7 RAYS x 3 to the stocks in my warehouse ”

And Keep VK aside for 30 min . Do this repeatedly.

FOR THE STOCKS in AMAZON WAREHOUSE

I guess you want to send energy to YOUR SHARE of stocks in amazon warehouse too.

Please be specific, unless that you own that AMAZON warehouse,

So you can include in your request ..."MY SHARE OF STOCKS IN AMAZON WAREHOUSE"

• @apoorvm

To speed up you can include GOLDEN SUNRISE and ALL CLEAR SERUM to activities or operations.

You can use BOOST method with Multiple VKs.

Pl take GOLDEN SUNRISE ALPHA MALE SERUM and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM too.

Just want to share that when we want to increase the speed of any manifestation , we can put actions also in speed. Follow the signals from Universe......

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher I am talking about my products in amazon warehouse only.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Currently I am sending serums to stock in my warehouse and also my stock in amazon warehouse.

As you mentioned I can write on paper too..

Can I write like this on paper

Stock in my warehouse and my share of stock of my brand in amazon warehouse .