Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No progress in studies.

Please help. I'm giving my son for around 2 months-
1) GS, SS,BNS,TWS,BLS through water,milk, direct request.
2) VK please make way for son to get best deserving rank in studies.
3) Charging clothes with SS,BNS.
4) VK please send energy of educational success video by Sharat Sir to my son.
5) EC
6) Charging incense sticks with SS,BNS,TWS.
7) VOB - SS, GS.
Earlier used to give through direct requests, photo. But the result is below average, less than what he got in earlier exam. In fact he failed in one subject.
Why this happened? Finals are coming. Please help.

Comments

• @Babita

TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and BRAIN SERUM should be given separately.

TOTAL WEALTH SERUM should not be given with any health serum.

Please also check if he has any addictions to gadgets, games, cell phones.

Or is there anything that is disturbing him emotionally

• Ok. I'll do accordingly. Thank you.
  • Hello babita ji...u can check with bach flower remedies...as i have tried on my daughter results are awesome...u can read thoroughly n check which one are required for ur son...as i have even worked with my two clients aswell.
  • Thank you, Sonia !
  • With respect to everyone,
    I used STUDY SERUM, ALL CLEAR SERUM & GS . It works, takes some time but it works.

regards
  • Thank you @Sonia - Supportive VK Teacher and @mukeshmg for sharing your experience here.

• @Babita

Sometimes when things don't work as we desire, we can always look into the possibilities of what could be the reason.

I know you as a very enthusiastic VK user right from the beginning and I know about your success stories too.

Please continue healing with GOLDEN SUNRISE STUDY SERUM MOOD UP SERUM BRAIN SERUM.

The child needs to be cheered up and motivated too. As suggested by Mukesh, ALL CLEAR SERUM can be added anytime to clear any negativity.

You can check about his addictions too. I guess he stays at the hostel. You can give ANTI ADDICTION SERUM with the intention to de-addict from things that cause him distraction if you don't know his specific distractions.

Just a thought came in my mind, that you can even write your wish on a paper for your son scoring a good rank. Energise with GOLDEN SUNRISE and LOVE SERUM.

If you feel that are behavioural changes which need attention, you can check BACH FLOWER REMEDIES too.

And i feel you can also please take MOOD UP SERUM. This will increase your energy levels to attract more for your son.

• Thank you, @mukeshmg & Rakhi for valuable advice. He has left the hostel. Studies mostly on tab. He has difficulty in retaining whatever he has read for long time. Forgets easily. Remembers temporarily. Most difficult to remember social science.
    I'll surely follow your advice. Thank you.
  • @Babita

You can please send GOLDEN SUNRISE and STUDY SERUM to learning skills for social science.

Also you can make him study in parts....i had a tendency to forget lessons in my childhood especially long answers in history and Science.

My mother helped me to overcome this. Just sharing this with you.

She made me read one line. Repeat it twice in mind. Then read the second line. Repeat 1st and 2nd line.

Then read the 3rd line. Repeat 1st, 2nd , 3rd line...in mind. And so on.

Initially i used to find this tedious but later i enjoyed it. Speed increases then to do paragraphs repeating instead of lines.

Increase his BRAIN SERUM and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM intake too.

• Thank you Rakhi for helping!