Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT SERUM SHOULD I USE FOR CHILDREN's STAGE PERFORMANCE....VK SUCCESS

edited November 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Dear Rakhiji, I am in charge of a farewell program at school and have only three days to prepare and practice with the students. Could you please tell me what serums I can use to make the students learn their dialogues quickly and perform well. Also suggest how I could use VK to complete all the practices on time and give our best on the farewell day program. Lots of gratitude.

Comments

• @carla

Please send GOLDEN SUNRISE STUDY SERUM BRAIN SERUM for learning skills.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to event

GOLDEN SUNRISE and BEAUTY SERUM to performing skills

ALPHA WOMAN or ALPHA MALE SERUM to kids

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR QUICK LEARNING OF KIDS AND THEIR BEST STAGE PERFORMANCE

• Thank you Rakhiji. Deep gratitude.

• edited November 2018

Dear Rakhiji Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help. The program was a great success today.

Besides doing as you advised I mentally set up huge paintings of GOLDEN SUNRISE on the stage and all around the audience.

Early this morning I sent LOVE SERUM and ONE SOUL SERUM to the Principal, Vice Principal, audience, and the boys performing in the program. I shielded the school with SO7R.

I set up large pink heart above the audience that sent out a mist full of LOVE SERUM so that the audience would be covered in a mist of love.

Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart

• @carla ji

I feel so happy to read your beautiful ways of healing. Whenever i read your post i connect with it very well. I see the passionate VK user in you as I see in myself.

Using GOLDEN SUNRISE stage and pink heart shows your love for the children through VK.

I pray to DIVINE that i meet and interact with more people like you in my life.

I am overwhelmed with your love to the children and VK. Also i see you are using LOVE SERUM so beautifully.

Thank you for your thanks and I treasure your thanks to bottom of my heart.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and to your innovative enthusiasm filled ways of healing.

Thanks to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for VK and for connecting us beautifully.

Thank

• Simply WOW... don't have words to express on the infinite possibilities of VK.

<3 So much blessed we the VK & VS users.

• HOORAY!!! Three cheers for my invaluable partner VK <3 Thank you Rahkiji for your help and suggesting the above SERUMS. Heart felt Gratitude to Sharat Sir. My Christmas Play was enacted by the students of my class with out any problem. Just like before I installed four huge paintings of GOLDEN SUNRISE on the four sides of the hall. I also fixed pots of LOVE SERUM above the audience. . . Pink clouds of LOVE SERUM all around the hall. <3 Every thing went off with out a hitch and I managed to play all the Christmas Carols on time along with the dialogues. SUPER FANTASTIC because only my Christmas Play got special mention in the Principal's vote of thanks. Thank You Thank You Thank You Sharat Sir for giving us VK. :)

• @carla
    Beautiful experience.thanks for details. Golden Sunrise.
  • @carla ji

Wow....Just superb. The description took me to a new world as i read it. Thank you for sharing again Your creativity with VK is highly appreciated. Thank you for your thanks.
    Cheers to your success!!
    Thanks to @SharatSir for unlimited creativity with VK.