Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to deal with anxiety ?

I m going through anxiety and digestive problems for past two months . Now i m recovering with the help of VK ,Sharat Sir and Vandana Mam's blessings but some times i feel heaviness in heart region and left side of forehead and left eye. Pls suggest for betterment Grateful to you all????

Comments

• @72poonam

Heaviness in heart region could be again digestive related. Left side pain in head and eye again could be related to hyperacidity.

Anxiety sometimes aggravates digestive problems giving hyperacidity and then one side headache.

You haven't mentioned what energies you are taking for digestion.

For anxiety , take MOOD UP SERUM as much as possible.

For digestion, please take GOLDEN SUNRISE DIGEE SERUM BALANCE SERUM regularly.

Start your day with this digestive serum combination even before having your first tea or breakfast. Start having sips of this charged water after brushing your teeth. Then have tea or breakfast.

The initial correction of digestive system brings lot of difference in health during the day.

I did this for more than 3 months, and my 20 yr old problem of acidity and headache vanished. I still take it intermittently.

Have regular food intakes too to avoid acidity due to hunger pangs.

• @72poonam

When you get headache, rub VK on pain part and say HEAL NOW FOREVER

• Thanks a lot mam ! I m taking GOLDEN SUNRISE DIGEE SERUM Regularly and situational remedies through VK under guidance of Vandana Mam.
  • while requesting VK for healing or serums should we always request like now forever.eg VK VK VK
    Pls give GOLDEN SUNRISE DIGEE SERUM to my husband now

Is it ok ? Or should i always add forever with now
  • @72poonam

Please keep the intention to heal him NOW FOREVER while you make any health request

Please check this learning post by Sharat Sir on healing intention

• Wow! Thanks so much.checked Sharat Sir 's post on healing intention.Really helpful. Thanks team Litairian !