Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Talkative Parents

My senior citizen parents have got a typical character. They are very less spiritual and always talking (shouting) nonstop about irrelevant matters (even neighbors are not happy with them for this character).

I always tell them to read some stotras, do some Bhajans, read some Holy books instead of talking "idhar udhar ki batein or iski uski batein" but never follows my requests.

How to restore their behavior to more spiritual according to their age atleast, and bring more joys, peace in their mind as well as in home with the help of VK?

Thank you. Golden Sunrise.

Comments

• @mukeshmg sir please give them GOLDEN SUNRISE, CALM DOWN SERUM, BALANCE SERUM for some days.
  • For spirituality comes from inner soul consciousness to a person. There is no way to turn any person toward religion or spirituality forcefully, it comes by the divine god grace.
    There is no qualification and age criteria for devotion and spirituality.

You can pray in your own words to VK to show them life path, soul journey.
  • @success811

Non stop talking on irrelevant matters by Senior citizens can also be due to staying away from their children or not having anyone to share their daily lives . Is it so ?

• No, Rakhiji they are living with their son, daughter in law and a kid. So, that's not the issue.

Thank you, Puneetji and Rakhiji for your valuable sharings.