Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Control of Sudden anger or depression

GOLDEN SUNRISE DIVINE MASTER

1) What to do when there is spurt of sudden anger. Can we use PURGE CANCEL with other VK serums
2) what to do to control depression feeling.

Thank you so much

Comments

• @vchaudhry

For sudden anger you can use CALM DOWN SERUM to the person and ALL CLEAR SERUM to the situation.

Please don't aim to control feelings, keep the intention to change the depression into joyful one. You can use MOOD UP SERUM .

For mental healing, if this is happening for long time, continue healing daily for atleast 3 to 6 months as guided by Sharat Sir.

Sir has guided not to use CANCEL as a switchword as its a negative word.

Moreover Switchwords work ONLY on the subconscious mind of the person,
    Cosmic Serums work on body, mind and soul and situations of people involved,

So when a person who already has VK..... using switchwords, it is like eating ICE in summer when you already have TRIPLE SUNDAE ICE-CREAM DESSERT WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS in the form of Cosmic Serum with VK.

This is not being sarcastic, but just explaining a fact. I could think of this analogy as summer is coming B)

Anyone can use switch words too with VK . if a person feels like. Please use only the the correct ones !!

I too, am a fan of switch words. But after using Cosmic Serums i could see results much faster.

I still use switch words for one time use or as a fun experiment with VK , not for long term or where energy needs are high.

Cosmic Serums already have required switchword energy plus many other energies which work on soul level !!

Please read about how Cosmic Serums work, a must read article for all VK users !!

• GOLDEN SUNRISE DIVINE MASTER
    Blessed. Thank you so much