Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secrets

If we want tht a person with whom we have shared certain things should not disclose with others so in this case what serum should we give to that person so that he or she keeps the secret with themselves and not spread it

Comments

• @G77777

You can give SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to the information which needs to be protected. And even to the persons who are linked to that information and need protection.

• OK rakhiji will do that
  • And even to the persons who are linked to that information and need protection... Rakhiji here I wanted to ask you person here is the one who knows the information to tht person I hv to give shield of 7 rays
  • @G77777

Whoever needs protection, can be given SHIELD OF 7 RAYS, as you know the situation, you are the best person to know who needs protection. Whether its the person who holds information or the people or thing about which the information relates to....

SHIELD OF 7 RAYS is a powerful energy by Sharat Sir which can be used with VK to protect any person, place, things ....

Please read in the link more about SHIELD OF 7 RAYS......

• Thnks rakhiji can we give shield of 7 rays to the person and information at the same time
  • If we hv to take so7r for self do we hv to request VK and keep it side for 30 minutes
  • @G77777
    yes 30 minutes gap also nedded after request of SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS.
  • @G77777

Please read this teaching from Sharat Sir on 30 min auto healing. Its applicable to all requests, except charging water or things.

VK basics apply to all energies. Once you know the basics , you will come out procedural questions and work with VK wonderfully.

• Dear @G7777, Allow me to add a comment to the above. Solution given by Rakhi ji & Puneet ji is perfect and very effective, but I wish to add a comment on human behavior.

Let us understand what is a Secret. Secret is something or information which :
    i) Discloses an ill-doing of a person.
    ii) too intimate to be shared.
    iii) Knowledge of some activity pertaining to someone, as a result someone/situation is benefited but disclosure may hamper one's prestige.
    iv) other reason better known to you.

Now this information may be called a Secret, because you might be a witness to it or the other person has confided it to you.

In all the above situations, it would remain a secret only and only if you DO NOT share it with anyone else. The other person was confident that you would.

But in the first place, You could not keep it a Secret and shared it with another person. In other words, you could not be honest to the bond you shared with this person. This is the cause of your worry.....Isn't it??

Now, your quarry signifies that either you are repenting on your deed or you are afraid of your guilt. This gives rise to 2 more questions :

a) You are scared that you will be the reason to expose the other person.
    b) You are scared that you will be defamed, if the secret is exposed.

In all the probability, if .....if you think that you will not repeat this conduct again in future, Shed all your fears and sense of guilt from your mind first and SO7R (Shield of 7Rays) will work in full force. Otherwise, by LOA, your guilt and fear will obstruct its way, even before the Sheild is even on.

Also, my suggestion.........If it is a Secret between Two, Three is a crowd.

• @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher

Thank you Sir for the knowledge shared about SHIELD OF 7 RAYS vs LOA attractions...

• edited February 2018
    @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher

Such a perfect understanding of role of a person to keep secret, fear to hide it and ways one can overcome the guilt (if any) and wrong intention for future. Until the present fear and guilt goes away one will not be able to move forward.

We are Chosen by "upar Wala" to learn from you and your wisdom. Impressive explanations as ever.
  • Thank you for your Thanks @Rakhi, its your vindication that informs correctness of my opinion.

Thanks for good words from @PJ, feeling so proud to have our Monitor Madam, back on board.

But it is my humble request to all (especially @G7777), that please never take offense of our comments/guidance. We try to guide in the most honest way and sometimes it could be strong. But our Forum is not a Chat-group or information window ......rather it is like a school where we do not always suggest what pleases you. It is duty of a teacher to pull out one's shortcomings and suggest the best for his/her future conducts. In this process, our intention is not to embarrass anyone. None amongst us is perfect and all of us (including me) have our weaknesses.

For last 2 days I did not see a comeback from @G7777 who was very prompt in the previous posts. My apologies if I have offended but I expect, that if a situation is to be dealt with, this should be taken in good spirits.

I humbly request a word from the initiator of this thread.

• Sanjayji Thnks for ur feedback
  • @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Amazing Explanation and Understanding of Human Behavior. Thank you for your Wisdom and Guidance.

@G77777 - if I may suggest, you could also send All Clear Serum to yourself or make a direct request to VK in your own simple words to clear your conscious and subconscious mind of fear and guilt (if any).
  • Thank you for your Thank you @ G77777, Your comeback proves you have shed your inhibition. Now, please Go-Ahead, your secret will remain a Secret . Your words also completes the thread

• Thank you for your Thank you @Divine Soul. You are so Generous