Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Angry friend Relationship

edited January 2018 in Relationship Discussion

hi,

My Self and my Wife called one of our friend and during discussion he had hurted us a lot and disconnected the phone, we feel very bad ,

we both had used calm down serum for us as well as we both had send calm down serum to him

My Wife feels that he him self should call us and request us to sorry for the statement made , for making him to request what serum we have use.

Regards

Vijay

Comments

• @Vijay

There is no particular Cosmic Serum to make a person call back and say sorry.

But there are Cosmic Serums to heal the mental status and relationship of all involved.

You can send LOVE SERUM to this person frequently.

Also write the name of the person , your name and your wife's name in a circle.
    Energise it with CALM DOWN SERUM and ONE SOUL SERUM frequency.

You can give ALL CLEAR SERUM to the situation..

I am sharing with you based on my experiences, when we expect a person to say sorry we are actually in anger and maybe even in ego. Rather why not think like this that our relationships should be healed so that we are happy and peaceful with each other. Sorry will automatically come or may not be required.

Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR A PEACEFUL LOVING RELATIONSHIP between .......

• Hi,

actually it not question of anger and or ego. It is nature of human expectation
    In a real life