Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLEAR and CANCEL Switchwords

Must say, CLEAR and CANCEL switch word article was really knowledgeable with perfect examples..
Thanks to you a million times Sharat Sir... :)

I have a doubt related to CANCEL.. like in one of your example, its mentioned it can be used for Disease.. CANCEL Disease Name.. but then, in Conclusion part.. it is also said we can't use for longer period.. I just want to understand as in how do we get to know when to stop requesting with CANCEL.. (after checking medical reports??) Given that its quite risky to use CANCEL, Can we use CLEAR, instead..

I do understand the usage of CLEAR and CANCEL..
-It means to make our path smooth, simple, and hassle-free.
-To indicate good and sound health, without any disease.
Based on these 2 points, I wanted to use CLEAR Disease.. however I am not convinced If its appropriate.. and with CANCEL Disease.. I might end up inviting more problem as per LOA..

Please CLEAR my confusion =) =)

Comments

• @Madhoo

In the same article, Sir guides VK users can use ALL CLEAR SERUM......

• Yes, Of course.. I do agree.. I don't know why I am so much attracted to Switch words.. and couldn't stop posting my doubt on it.. :/

• @Madhoo

I too am a big fan of switchwords, but for critical situations i have experienced serums work better and faster as they work on soul level and beyond a person.

And i feel why not create more energy at multiple levels in same request. Every VK request changes life.....

When we use switch words with VK, it mimics switchwords and speeds up healing only by switchwords in that chanting/request

I think regarding the article , one can chant ALL CLEAR with the intention to remove all obstacles for healthy life !!

Please clear your doubts, that serves the purpose we are all here together.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all yr efforts !!

• Thanks much Rakhi Ji.. I will go ahead with ALL CLEAR chanting for health.. I am as well taking ACS more than 6 months now... :)

And surely I will keep posting as and when I have doubts.. :# :#